NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Does it really? Has there ever been two of one pokemon without any of them being surfing or something?

The mere fact that there's only 1 Zapdos in original game makes it likely there are multiple in this game. Oldest trick in the book, I once ran a DC game with two Supermans who had identical roles.

The mere fact that there's only 1 Zapdos in original game makes it likely there are multiple in this game. Oldest trick in the book, I once ran a DC game with two Supermans who had identical roles.

What?

Rez has never had multiples before. He normally has a system.

It makes far more sense there are multiple Zapdos' TBH.

I disagree. gmac has a mafia friend who is a reverse tracker.

I disagree. gmac has a mafia friend who is a reverse tracker.

Who is a yellow pokémon who folds his wings? How many are there who fit the description? (I'm really asking, I wouldn't know)

Gmac's roleclaim/power seems sound to me, somewhat in sync with my own musings.

Vote: Cube

My eagle-eyes are also on gmac (despite my support atm) and The Peeps. Among others.

I checked Serebii.net for electric types and Zapdos is the only pokemon with wings that is mostly yellow.

I have no fucking idea who to trust, and I'm actually giving this game my full attention. I wouldn't have thought that both Cube and gmac are Zapdos but if people seem to think that is the case then who knows. Thing is chair says he's done it before with two Supermans with identical powers... except Cube and gmac are claiming different powers.

Cube: Is you role this, effectively?

Roleblocker/write-up messer-upper - you can roleblock a person at night, and something to do with your epic electricity shit means that things get a bit confused in the write-up.

Is this your entire power(s)? Also: when you say you confuse the write-up... what exactly do you mean? I assumed it was the storm, but Smeagol has claimed that was him, so what exactly do you do?

gmac: Are you just claiming that you are a straight reverse tracker? Anything else as a part of your role that could help us identify who is lying out of you and Cube?

We basically have nothing that isn't massively confusing, then.

Gmac's roleclaim/power seems sound to me, somewhat in sync with my own musings.

Vote: Cube

My eagle-eyes are also on gmac (despite my support atm) and The Peeps. Among others.

Seems a bit counter-intuitive to be suspicious of people who voted Cube before you.

We will learn so much if we kill Cube, can we just get it over with?

One of them is obviously lying, can people stop trying to make elaborate excuses.

Cube: Is you role this, effectively?

Roleblocker/write-up messer-upper - you can roleblock a person at night, and something to do with your epic electricity shit means that things get a bit confused in the write-up.

Yes, that's my role.

Yes, that's my role.

Mcoy finds that just a tad bit odd that you'd come straight out with all the details of your role. Mcoy thinks you've made yourself a pretty large target for mafia targetting If you can role block.

I checked Serebii.net for electric types and Zapdos is the only pokemon with wings that is mostly yellow.

That's the trouble, you shouldn't look for electric type, just simply yellow birds.

I just hate breaking it down to a dichotomy situation, because if they're both town it gives the mafia a double witch hunt.

It's much better if we can investigate both in turn.

That's the trouble, you shouldn't look for electric type, just simply yellow birds.

It doesn't work that way, but I've also checked flying types and bug types.

I just hate breaking it down to a dichotomy situation, because if they're both town it gives the mafia a double witch hunt.

It's much better if we can investigate both in turn.

This sounds nothing like your normal self.

I'm inclined to take the cautious route this early in the game. I'd never assume that ReZ wouldn't do something like two of the same character... along with the fact that its an INCREDIBLY risky thing to claim a character this early in the game if theres a chance you could get caught out on it.

Cube seems suspicious. How many roleblockers are there in a game, usually? There are already at least two from the write-up (two Pokemon were knocked down), so if Cube claims to be one too, that seems like a bit much. Also, your summary of events seems a bit garbled -

"A large yellow Pokemon folded its wings, as an orange, flaming Pokemon shook off the singed fuzzy spores from its body...it was covered."

I don't think the large yellow Pokemon caused the orange Pokemon to be covered by spores. In fact, it could have helped it get rid of the spores? Since Cube claims to be an obscurer, that's why the orange Pokemon was "covered": the yellow pokemon obscured it?

Also, multiple legendary birds doesn't seem right. It would make the game boring.

It seems like mafia members are backing each other up and calling for others to be lynched...but I can't figure out who's good and who's bad :(

It's only clear if you know all pokemon, Cube only knows 151 according to him. He could assume there are other yellow flying pokemon.