N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

I'm more suspicious of Dannyboy, only because of my investigation of Eddie coming up the same as it did for Diageo. I'd like to hear from Dannyboy really. That said until my information is proved then Eddie isn't cleared, hopefully I'll be able to do that tonight.

Cube, I advise you target me tonight. I will probably either be roleblocked, silenced to killed if Dannyboy is actually mafia (they won't want me to reveal it) so we can then narrow things down more. But obviously feel free to do whatever you want, it's just a suggestion :)

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's possible. I think targeting danny is the best way to test it out anyway, and I guess we'll see tomorrow whether I'm useful or not.

Of course we're forgetting about appearing good under investigation as a power of the Don, but I think I'd have to be the most unlucky person ever to get that (the mafia would be laughing there arses off if that is actually the case! :D )

Dannyboy was on this morning for at least half an hour. I realise a lot has happened in this thread and it will take a while to read, but I find it odd that he wouldn't at least post in here considering he's a suspect. I suspect he's trying to keep quiet to keep the focus off him until the day ends, but he's still on my radar! :p

As for Eddie, well I don't know what to think but I think we should hear from him before the day is over.

I was away all night yesterday and have only just finished reading through the thread now! I will follow up with my opinions in a second ...

Right, I'm now officially CAF (Confused As Fuck). At the moment I think I believe both Dohnut and Diageo, actually. If Dohnut has been lying all along, I'm never trusting him again! :p

Anyway, I have already told my side of the story several times. Yes, I targetted Sméagol the night he died. I was then a protector against silencing, roleblocking and misdirection, basically against all negative effects except killing. Since then I accepted an offer to be immune from night kills, but in doing so I was turned into a frog and thus lost my powers as a sacrifice.

As it is, I think it's safer to go for Eddie since he's practically a confirmed mafia and has been extremely reluctant to come forward with anything.

CHANGE LYNCH: Eddie Coleslaw

I also figure I might as well come forward with my role since I am only in danger of being lynched and have no powers that can be roleblocked. I am Snow White. Besides my protecting powers, I could at any time choose to bite an apple and fall asleep, removing me from the game and tying my fate to the town (if they win, I win; if not, I lose). My sidekicks were The Seven Dwarves. Whenever they came into play, I would not die from a killer's attack, but bite the apple instead. But all these powers have been removed by my frog-ification.

Well, sure ok. As long as someone dies today. vote:eddiecoleslaw

I reread my PM. And it said Winnie tells me which character is more influential. So which character did most of the work. So I don't know if any of them are bad at investigating, but I wouldn't assume so since we already have a bad one.

Since we're lynching a mafia, can I please have love? Maybe it could break this curse and so I don't have to die tonight. It's worth a shot right? over Cube getting one more word?

So either you're some kind of genius, or that's all true.

I so wish I was actually lying now! :p

I'm willing to trust it for now and go

LYNCH: EddieColeslaw

If he's town, you have some explaining to do :P If he's mafia, well then I don't know what my power does :)

If he's town, I am as clueless as you about it all. :heh:

I reread my PM. And it said Winnie tells me which character is more influential. So which character did most of the work. So I don't know if any of them are bad at investigating, but I wouldn't assume so since we already have a bad one.

Since we're lynching a mafia, can I please have love? Maybe it could break this curse and so I don't have to die tonight. It's worth a shot right? over Cube getting one more word?

I'd rather go with Cube. While your story is entirely plausible, I can't help but worry that there's more to the deal than we know. Maybe you're actually mafia now, but still need to lynch a townie in order to complete the deal with Hades.

I'm not mafia, you've killed me once before, isn't that enough. All I want is love.

You want a townie to die because you want Tarzan to have another word. I'm a little boy, with Winnie the Pooh as a friend. How could I be evil?

Yet you've been ressurrected through a deal with Hades. Not trustworthy at all. Besides, we don't know if loving you will actually save you from your fate.

I will roll with Lynch: EddieColeslaw, in the hope he is mafia don. If he isn't Dannyboy is highest on my suspect list.

Are there any disney films that have frogs in apart from the recent "Princess and the Frog"?

I was actually thinking it just was a generic fairytale element, but it would make more sense if it had a Disney connection. But the one transforming people into frogs in Princess And The Frog is evil, right? Yet me being a frog is more an advantage to the town. I dunno, maybe these offers are not character related? I have no idea.

This is my last time saying this. Please give me love, all I want to do is live so I can help the town further. I don't want to die, not again, it's so dark and lonely down there. Please, all I want is to be loved, it's my only chance to live now. Even if it's just a chance, isn't it worth it? I'm begging you.

How come you're allowed to assume but I'm not? I assume I'm a dumb cop but you keep telling me we don't know that for sure. You don't know that you're not either!

I'm not sure it was Diageo's was with Hades, the tone of the write up was totally different to that of the resurrection of Dazz (I am the girl who was offered to bring him back by Hades). His seemed more mystical if you read the write up.

Oh. But him having to get a townie lynched is so Hades-like. Now I'm definitely confused and trust neither Diageo nor Dazz.

How come you're allowed to assume but I'm not? I assume I'm a dumb cop but you keep telling me we don't know that for sure. You don't know that you're not either!

I don't think it's likely that we have two bad cops.

You said yourself you think I'm townie. Then why not try give me love to see if it works?

I really think Dannyboy is evil, and is actually the Shadow Man. That's how he knows about all of this. And of course he can't be night killed now, because he's in the mafia.

When did you become a frog Dannyboy?

Stop whining! :p

Seriously, though, I trust Cube more than you. Sorry.

You seem to forget the fact that Cube won't die if you don't give him love.

Do you see how Dannyboy made it that if EddieColeslaw is townie, you're the one getting the blame Nintendohnut? Even though it's probably just him lying.

The fair woman looks upon the bearded man. She senses something awry, but she can't put her finger on what. He seems slightly too forceful, for such an aged man. But what does she know of magicians?

Not wanting to miss out on such an enchanting offer, she nods her head, and places her delicate hand upon the table.

This is from the write-up of night 2. I believe this is me accepting the deal. Any idea who this magician could be?

When did you become a frog Dannyboy?

You seem to forget the fact that Cube won't die if you don't give him love.

Do you see how Dannyboy made it that if EddieColeslaw is townie, you're the one getting the blame Nintendohnut? Even though it's probably just him lying.

I became a frog the second night. And I'd rather give my love to someone I fully trust rather than someone I don't fully trust.

And I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the one who get lynched if Eddie turns out good. I accept that. I'm not trying to pen it on Nintendohnut since I actually trust him by now. I'll kill him if he's actually lying, though. :heh:

I told you Dannyboy the Shadow Man.

He only has a moustache, yet is described as bearded, and he doesn't exactly look old to me.

That proves it, if you became the frog on night 2, and are shown up higher in the write-up, you couldn't have targeted Sméagol.

So you must be lying.

Also it could be Jafar, but it wouldn't make sense for him to turn people into Frogs. He's the only bearded magician. Except maybe from that Swan princess film, but then frog wouldn't make sense again.

That proves it, if you became the frog on night 2, and are shown up higher in the write-up, you couldn't have targeted Sméagol.

So you must be lying.

Also it could be Jafar, but it wouldn't make sense for him to turn people into Frogs. He's the only bearded magician. Except maybe from that Swan princess film, but then frog wouldn't make sense again.

I targetted Sméagol and was then turned into a frog later on I assume.

Or Cube's reverse tracking reveals only intended targetters, not actual targetters.