N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

I just don't think there's any evidence on Dohnut being mafia.

If he really was he would have voted for Diageo yesterday, I am sure.

And mafia members generally don't push so hard for a lynch, especially at such an early stage.

Can anyone truthfully say we should lynch him for being a dumb cop?

Diageo has already died once. I'd prefer to keep Nintendohnut alive so we can find out the true capabilities of him, which could be very useful.

Of course, he could be playing the game very well and totally fooled me, but I'm not risking lynching him.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He targeted you then eddie, that proves nothing.

It might not but it proves he has been telling the truth in that part which makes me question whether he's been telling the truth all along and that him accusing you was a genuine mistake.

He might be mafia and I'm being fooled by him but I can't say he's been lying. Everything he said today about him being warned and investigating Eddie has been the truth.

It might not but it proves he has been telling the truth in that part which makes me question whether he's been telling the truth all along and that him accusing you was a genuine mistake.

He might be mafia and I'm being fooled by him but I can't say he's been lying. Everything he said today about him being warned and investigating Eddie has been the truth.

Mafia members don't lie about everything. They won't lie about things like targets because they can be easily found out through trackers.

I am sure both are townie. But it is likely Diageo is a better investigator. That's the only reason my vote is on Nintendohnut. It'd have to be a stroke of luck for him if none of the people who voted while there were 8 votes were double voters so I think he might be dead anyway.

Remove vote For a second aactually. How do we know you don't have to get a townie lynched each day to stay alive?

Did I even mention you lying? I don't think I did.

Also, is there really any solid evidence to suggest that he is mafia? If there is, I'd like to see it.

That question was directed at Mr-paul.

Sidekick that silences, Not testing his power, targeting Sméagol on the night he died.

I am sure both are townie. But it is likely Diageo is a better investigator. That's the only reason my vote is on Nintendohnut. It'd have to be a stroke of luck for him if none of the people who voted while there were 8 votes were double voters so I think he might be dead anyway.

Remove vote For a second aactually. How do we know you don't have to get a townie lynched each day to stay alive?

Because it specifically says Day 4. If that wasn't true, I wouldn't even bother trying to stay alive. The town could never win like that.

And let the day end and a townie die? A capable cop, who has no evidence of being mafia against him. Unlike Nintendohnut.

A townie will die either way. I want to rid mafia! If I was in your situation, I would tell people to find mafia and sacrifice myself, but that's just me.

Sidekick that silences,

Its hardly my fault that my sidekick silences, is it? And since it has only come into play once it's not really a problem. Why would I admit that I had a sidekick that silences if I was mafia? I would have just made up a sidekick power that didn't make me look evil, surely? The reason I said my sidekick silences is because THAT IS WHAT IT DOES. I'm only telling the truth

Not testing his power,

As I explained I didn't even consider it. Why should I? After I got 'mafia' for you and you turned out good I didn't need to really, as I assumed I was a dumb cop. A paranoid cop is, accoring to the mafia wiki, 'a bastard role that is rarely used by anyone'. I seriously doubt that's me.

targeting Sméagol on the night he died.

Along with two other people, who you seem to have cleared without evidence. I wasn't the only one to target him and yet you seem convinced that I was the killer despite having no evidence. Have you even ASKED the other two players about it? Thisis what I mean by you wasting the day. You focused everyone on lynching me, and so no other discussion based on actual leads (like smeagol's killer) has had a chance to be discussed.

Do you have a reasonable explanation for these three facts Dazz?

Sidekick that silences,

Not testing his power,

Targeting Sméagol on the night he died.

We all have sidekicks, his is one that silences and as I have said, somebody targeting him gets silenced so that COULD mean that you targeted him. You were silenced and now you can talk.

I do not get this.

Again, maybe he thought he was a mafia. However, I do not have all of the answers and I can't explain that.

I think it's plausible that his sidekick silences. From what I know about them, they seem to provide an alternative to the normal character.

It'd fit the description of Lilo and Stitch, with Stitch being a crazy monster thing scared of being attacked/silences those who go for him.

What do you want to do Nintendohnut? The day is nearly over, and Eddie and dannyboy are not online. You want to just lynch one randomly and hope for the best?

Well that's what you're doing.

As for targeting Smeagol, I have explained this properly several times before.

I had evidence saying you were evil. People were voting for you.

Smeagol stopped the lynch. I was all like 'wtf?'

So I investigated him, as I assumed he was your mafia team-mate. However, I was roleblocked and he was killed.