NEurope
dan-likes-trees

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

I'm really looking forward to hearing it. I only have Graduation to compare it with.

Love this album so much, been listening to it walking back and forth from work everyday since it came out. Monster is an incredible track, is that Nicki Minaj singing on it? '50k for one verse, no album out' I don't actually dislike any track there are obvious standouts already mentioned but I can happily listen through the entire album and not skip one track, Kanye does it again, he might be an attention seeker but he knows hot to make an album.

You just gotta look at it's metacritic score to see how awesome it it or just listen to it yourself!!!

Love this album so much, been listening to it walking back and forth from work everyday since it came out. Monster is an incredible track, is that Nicki Minaj singing on it? '50k for one verse, no album out' I don't actually dislike any track there are obvious standouts already mentioned but I can happily listen through the entire album and not skip one track, Kanye does it again, he might be an attention seeker but he knows hot to make an album.

You just gotta look at it's metacritic score to see how awesome it it or just listen to it yourself!!!

I can't wait until I get this for Xmas. I'm so tense. I do have Monster and love it, and yeah that's Nicki Minaj... she is stealing the show on every song she's on these days. (though her own album is a bit bleh and clearly record label approved)

I've also fallen in love with her verse in Lil Freak by Usher (which I only knew existed when Pitchfork listed it as one of their best songs of the year, and it is awesome) -

I'm really looking forward to hearing it. I only have Graduation to compare it with.

God damn, someone feed you stupid pills as a kid or sumthin'? Graduation's his worst album!

EDIT:

Also, I never got this "waiting till I have it to listen to it"... If you're gonna buy it anyway, what's the harm in downloading it? I download very single thing. That's how I know if they're worth buying or not.

EDIT 2:

Dark Fantasy, Power, Runaway, Blame Game are perfect. Lost In The World, Monster, Who Will Survive In America, So Appalled are great. Devil In A New Dress, So Appalled Gorgeous, Hell Of A Life (hated the iron man thing, though) are cool! All of the lights is cliché pop bullshit.

Edited by Oxigen_Waste

It's amazing, a great surprise since I was unware he was bringing out anything and then he brought at this beauty. :)

Also, I never got this "waiting till I have it to listen to it"... If you're gonna buy it anyway, what's the harm in downloading it? I download very single thing. That's how I know if they're worth buying or not.

I literally can't download as I'm on Uni internet. Any downloading is legal pour moi.

I literally can't download as I'm on Uni internet. Any downloading is legal pour moi.

lollerskates, that's a policy over there? Well that's ridiculous. :heh:

Well...I'm not sure. I know they're aware of all net activity in terms of downloads and stuff (not history). It's all vague and I don't care enough to risk it.

It means I've been using Spotify a lot more. :)

God damn, someone feed you stupid pills as a kid or sumthin'? Graduation's his worst album!

whatever_clock.jpg

I wanted to try out his stuff, and that happened to be the first album i picked up. I had heard it wasn't his best yes, but i do have a mind of my own and wanted to decide for myself!

i do have a mind of my own and wanted to decide for myself!

You wanted to decide for yourself wether or not it was his worst without listening to the others? Oo Erm... :blank:

(I can tell you're getting sick of me right about now... :heh: )

You wanted to decide for yourself wether or not it was his worst without listening to the others? Oo Erm... :blank:

(I can tell you're getting sick of me right about now... :heh: )

No, that's why i said "it happened to be the first of his albums i picked up", quite clearly, i think, conveying that i plan to buy more at a later date, to compare this one with.

I'm not sick of you, i just think you're a sarky mofo. :laughing:

*got it for Xmas*

*isn't even finished listening through it*

Oh mah gawd...

34q0bw1.gif

Nicki Minaj runs it on Monster. A musical moment of 2010 for sure.

Let me get this straight, wait, I’m the rookie?

But my features and my shows ten times your pay?

50k for a verse, no album out!

Yeah my money’s so tall that my Barbie’s gotta climb it

Hotter than a middle eastern climate FIND IT

Tony Matterhorn dutty wine it

While it, "Nicki" on them titties when I sign it

How these n-ggas so one-track minded

but really really I don’t give a F-U-C-K

Forget Barbie, fuck Nicki, she’s fake

She’s on a diet but my pockets eating cheese cake

And I’ll say bride of Chucky is Child’s play

Just killed another career, it’s a mild day...

Besides ‘Ye they can’t stand besides me

I think me, you and Am should menage friday...

P-P-P-PINK WIG / THICK ASS / GIVE EM WHIP LASH

I THIK BIG / GET CASH / MAKE EM BLINK FAST

Now look at what you just saw, I think this is what you live for!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! I'm a Muthafucking MONSTER!

monster-video-preview-nicki.jpg

:bowdown:

Her verse is amazing, it's got to be said. I got the album today (been listening to the 'clean' version of it since the leak) and yeah she probably has one of the the best verses on it.

This album is seriously incredible; the next ten years of hip hop will ultimately be based upon the production of this album, just as the last 10 years was influenced by Jay-Z's Blueprint (done by Kanye) and College Dropout.

Jay's verse on So Appalled and Rick's verse on Devil In A New Dress are highlights of the album for me, which is saying something as it's all pretty amazing.

Glad everyone who got it for xmas is liking it, it really deserves it, Album of the year easily!!!

I'm still like...crying and trying to contain my eyes from melting and seeping out from between my closed fingers.

Have you ever had sex with a Pharoah?

I love.

And I love the reference to the South Park Fishsticks/dicks joke - didn't hear it until today. :p

I'm still like...crying and trying to contain my eyes from melting and seeping out from between my closed fingers.

Have you ever had sex with a Pharoah?

I love.

And I love the reference to the South Park Fishsticks/dicks joke - didn't hear it until today. :p

WHAT?!

The group of songs after All of The Lights is pretty much the most perfect 25-odd minutes of an album i've listened to.The final verse in So appalled has some great lines in it too:

'I met a girl on Valentines day

Fucked her in May

But she found about April so she chose to march, ha'

Love it.Blame game is brilliant too, i love Chris Rock's bit it's hilarious.

Some cracking tunes on this album. Downloaded it a while ago but only just got around to listening to it. Not sure if I prefer it to How I Got Over by The Roots though, one of the two is definitely my Hip-Hop album of the year.

Some cracking tunes on this album. Downloaded it a while ago but only just got around to listening to it. Not sure if I prefer it to How I Got Over by The Roots though, one of the two is definitely my Hip-Hop album of the year.

One of the best albums i've heard in a LONG time.

I'm currently listening to the album, it's been pretty decent so far but now I'm just listening to Monster and... it's stunning. :bowdown:

I'm currently listening to the album, it's been pretty decent so far but now I'm just listening to Monster and... it's stunning. :bowdown:

The few tracks after that is where Kanye probably peaks; incredible bunch of songs.

Can't get enough of Devil In A New Dress!!

I'm not so keen on some of the tracks, but All Of The Lights and Lost In World are my favourite things. Everything about those two tracks is extravagant to the extreme.

Rihanna has fruitated into my favourite being.