NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Katie

WTB Mario themed stuff (for a bedroom)

My 5 year old nephew is Mario crazy and wants a themed bedroom so I'm looking for anything to decorate it. Stick arounds for the wall, soft toys, etc. If anyone has anything for sale let me know, pictures too please.

Edited by Katie

You are the best auntie.

I haven't anything for sale, though. I did have some old mario posters from NoM when I used to buy it, but I don't know if they were thrown or are hanging somewhere, if I can find them then they're yours just for postage :)

Also you can get various mario plushies from play-asia, I got a bunch of yoshis from them a couple years back.

You can get a Super Mario Galaxy 2 poster from HMV. :) I have one but I want to keep it. :p

It looks like this though:

SDC11724.jpg?t=1290530221

Thanks for the replies, I thought it might have been a bit of a long shot! Posters are a good idea I'll keep a look out. I know Game do some Mario plushes but £10 a go is a bit pricey if you want a few.

There's all sorts of awesome stuff over at etsy

Hell, if you know how to crochet, make him a Koopa shell HAT.

That would be the coolest thing ever.

Then make me one too, it's cold out now.

Haha. You could commision an art piece of Eenuh!

I was browsing play.com for jigsaw puzzles(ive never really done one and want to, lol) and saw they have a little Nintendo Memorabilia section, figurines are a few quid each. They've more than likely got some other stuff that isn't listed in this, but it's a handy collection of alot of their mario stuff;

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/3-/131274/2-/Promo.html

That's cool, Scoop :hehe:

Should I ever be lucky enough to have children in the future, I will definitely look into something like this :heh:

Sorry Llama I never got the hang of crochet, a bit of cross stitch maybe but I don't have the patience for that either.

Those stick arounds are cool but a bit pricey, I'm looking for cheap and cheerful. That Play section looks good and it's got the poster Coolness showed, a couple of those would be a nice start.

Send me a PM on Sunday about this. I attended an event a while ago and they had a Mario themed merch section and I got a little book about it all with the different suppliers. The only one I can remember is Ausome (and that's sweets so probably not suitable) but I can mooch around my room on Sunday and see if I can find it (no guarantees though, I've moved since I got it).

Sign in to follow this