NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shaolins_finest

NIBRIS GETS PUBLISHER RAID OVER THE RIVER = REVOLUTION/DS EXCLUSIVE

would be interesting to see how much it costs to make a game on REVO compared to XBOX360 and PS3 (on average)

this is good news i think the rev will have loads of exclusives from smaller studios. as wall a ports of the other games. i bet you will see a larger games catalog for the rev than any other system.

great to see some new smaller people making games for ninty, should be good what they come up with hopefully and all the rest of the games

This is fantastic news!!

The Rev must be an easy and cheap system to develope for;

Roll on the exclusives!!

this is good news i think the rev will have loads of exclusives from smaller studios. as wall a ports of the other games. i bet you will see a larger games catalog for the rev than any other system.

now that would make me happy in pants!

Nintendo would be wise to make these developers second party if they are good. That would stop ports of highly acclaimed games. We can lord it over sony fans again!

Nintendo would be wise to make these developers second party if they are good. That would stop ports of highly acclaimed games. We can lord it over sony fans again!

that would be awsome

So if they are so small how can they be working on two versions of Raid over the River and another 3 projects?

Good news to see some games, especially because we've seen screenshots of the game.

So if they are so small how can they be working on two versions of Raid over the River and another 3 projects?

Good news to see some games, especially we've seen screenshots of the game.

Actually, I believe that they are working on 3 versions of Raid over the River: PC, DS and Revolution.

Seeing as the company said this;

"Only Nintendo platforms [will] get this game," he said, as "Nintendo is our life. We have all of the Nintendo consoles; we are fans."
I doubt they'd be porting any games they make for the Rev to other systems, as they sound devoted to Nintendo;

and surely they'd become a Nintendo second party in an instant!!

Seeing as the company said this;

I doubt they'd be porting any games they make for the Rev to other systems, as they sound devoted to Nintendo;

and surely they'd become a Nintendo second party in an instant!!

If their games sell then im sure it could easily happen!

Good for these guys, and for Nintendo. First exclusive third party title announced for the console from outside of Japan. Hopefully, more westerners will jump on the bandwagon.

Good for these guys, and for Nintendo. First exclusive third party title announced for the console from outside of Japan. Hopefully, more westerners will jump on the bandwagon.

could we see a european launch before or at the same time as america if this is true? japan would almost certainly be last for any of their games. boeds well for the revolutionary future

The screen shots for that game actually tell quite a bit about the rev itself, or at least the graphics chip.

Yes it gives an idea what Rev games could look like, but in the article it says

The game, a shooter by the name of Raid Over The River is, at this point, being created on a PC since the developer doesn’t have access to a Revolution dev kit.

"Message you have entered is too short" ah, ok :idea:

Ahhhhh so I guess that means they are running on what they assume the rev will be then. I really should have read that I suppose >_>

Sign in to follow this