NEurope
ReZourceman

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Movie)

I hate Daniel Radcliffe's voice and manner. In real life and the films.

He's better in the later films (I think. I can't remember all that clearly).

I'll go in and see it but i'm oddly kind of not excited. I suppose because deep down you know all the good shit happens in the second part, and the wait will kill me until July.

Jealous! Wish I was going with you! :(

(Also, nice reference to the musical ;)) unless you have no clue what I mean...

High five for AVPM/S awesomeness! :D

The suit I bought today was for my Lupin costume. I think it's brilliant! :)

High five for AVPM/S awesomeness! :D

The suit I bought today was for my Lupin costume. I think it's brilliant! :)

YAAAY! A fan of the awesomeness that is AVPM/S. Malfoy is the best, haha.

You'd make a good Lupin, haha. Unfortunately, my character would be Dean Thomas or Hagrid (if I just become SERIOUSLY hairy overnight, haha).

I didn't really know who to go with, as I don't really know many HP fans. At least not in my family. Turns out a friend of mine has the same problem, so now we're gonna go together at some point. Problem solved. =P

I'm not expecting too much from this. The first part of the last book was pretty boring, with not much happening. Plus you know, the HP films have never been known for their great acting or anything haha. But I don't care. Still gonna see it. =)

I watched this last night. The film sets out to please the fans. It is very faithful to the book. They left out very little from the first half. Including the forest scenes. So you know what to expect. Bring on part 2 YO

Went to see it for the midnight premiere last night, and it was brilliant! :D Truly a great transition from book to film. :)

A photo that was taken by the staff at the cinema:

77189_1746389739781_1239925288_31983795_4622809_n.jpg

Can't decide whether to go see this on Saturday or wait until the following Saturday. They're only about 3 showings that are sold out and they're all on Friday. I suppose it helps having 3 big Cinemas in close proximity :heh:

Dannyboy, you make a brilliant Lupin! That looks epic! I wished I was there! :(I want the Death Eater mask!!!

I REALLY can't wait to see this tomorrow! I'm so excited for it. Just the fact that Dobby's in this one is an automatic win! I've heard nothing but good things about this so I'm very happy.

Thanks a lot, Dazz! :D The two Death Eaters made their masks themselves. They're just standard theatre masks spray-painted with silver and drawn on with a black marker.

Thanks a lot, Dazz! :D The two Death Eaters made their masks themselves. They're just standard theatre masks spray-painted with silver and drawn on with a black marker.

Tell them from me they done a brilliant job, I literally thought you bought them. I wished they were showing it at midnight at Star City but alas, 9am will have to do, haha.

Quite excited for this now. We've been watching the other films in the leadup, forgot how good they are.

loldrawings.

hogwarts_state_of_mind_by_danlikestrees-d334bci.jpg

Pity I hate rammed cinemas so will probably end up waiting another like 3 weeks

Just phoned my work to say I've beeting throwing up over the last few hours (a lie) , so gonna go catch an early showing of this today :yay:

Just phoned my work to say I've beeting throwing up over the last few hours (a lie) , so gonna go catch an early showing of this today :yay:

Sick days are SO ftw. The awesomeness of getting the day off outweighs the guilt!

---------

Myaaarggghhh.

It was good.

Probably the best one yet, just ahead of Prisoneroeor of Azakjamamabam.

Yeah.

Part 2 should be immense.

I'm gonna try and go see this tonight in Central London. Hopefully there will be seats left, but the chances of that are slim as fuck.

TOTALLY AWESOME! Loved every single minute of it. This is my favourite Potter movie and the best out of the series in my opinion. The acting was brilliant and the special effects were amazing. I almost cried twice though: Once when Hermione did the Obliviate spell on her parents and when Dobby died, those two were such emotional scenes.

I just loved it so much, I might see it again next week, aha. I also got Harry Potter postcards advertising the new book covers so that was cool. I'm going to review it right now, haha.

I didn't realise you were a fourteen year old girl.

It's a typo, we all make mistakes...all of us...:heh:

TOTALLY AWESOME! Loved every single minute of it. This is my favourite Potter movie and the best out of the series in my opinion. The acting was brilliant and the special effects were amazing. I almost cried twice though: Once when Hermione did the Obliviate spell on her parents and when Dobby died, those two were such emotional scenes.

I just loved it so much, I might see it again next week, aha. I also got Harry Potter postcards advertising the new book covers so that was cool. I'm going to review it right now, haha.

Agreed, there were a few niggles for me and my friends, but with us being die hardcore fans it was bound to happen and unfortunately this part of the book isn't as exciting. But I thought it was great. Really, really, great.

I honestly cannot wait for the next one to arrive, probably my favourite compared to number 3 film wise :love:.

...and when the hell did Ron become buffed up? Harry looked so weedy (and hairy - yuck. There should be warnings on some of the film!) I mean come on!