N-Europe

WTB: DS lite

Caris

I'll give you £300 to take your cocky attitude elsewhere.

Deal is done. This is a binding contract, I'm a practicing lawyer so give me the money or I'll sue you for breach of contract, since you have not revoked the offer before I accepted it. I shall perform my side and leave after this acceptance post and I expect the money within 2 weeks.

Either that, or just give a fucking price for a DS lite, people that just say they want something without a price piss me off.

He was being a tosser for no reason at all! Jesus Christ, I asked if anyone had a DS and he took a fit because I didn't state my price range when it had NOTHING to do with him.

And I also stand by my point, someone might sell the exact same DS for £40 or £80. It would be stupid to say what I was willing to pay, I'm hardly gonna start a thread if I don't have the money for one.

Edited by Caris

Whilst I agree anyone initiating a transaction should be willing to state an offer/price, I don't think either of you were right in going about making your points here. Though Ell's post does highlight the point of problem. Anyhow, I didn't come here to say that;

I looked recently for DS lites due to dsphat hinge breaking, and me raping it by trying a cheap recase, luckily I eventually got given my sister's one(which unfortunately isn't for sale, as it is a gold zelda one I got her to buy abroad specifically for that fact). When I was looking though, I noticed they're actually still surprisingly pricey, seem to have held value quite well! I'd maybe suggest checking out the high street stores that do preowned to see what they have, as there you can properly inspect the product whereas online second hand you won't be paying too much different from those prices(from what I experienced) and of course don't get to see the product with 'minor' wear and tear until you've bought it and it's too late.

Not suggesting anyone on N-E would sell anything less than described, just to clarify, but I looked at alot of ebay/secondhand/high street stuff and nearly made my mind up on a store bought pre-owned.

I'd like to air my side.

I do in fact have a DS, two in fact. One (mine) because I never use it recently. And my sister's because she wants ride (again).

I just don't see the point of saying WTB without making a decent advertisement.

Just because you're a dickhead doesn't mean you can't try to act normal and make a normal thread with a price for something you're looking for.

My offer still stands. £300, start the haggling process.

As for your mother comments, very mature fatty.

Ok, saying you have the IQ of a dead raccoon I'll explain.

If I post a price such as "I'm willing to pay £70 for a good condition DS lite" people are gonna try and get the full £70 out of me, because I've already said what I'm prepared to pay. Whilst if I don't, I'm much more likely to get a lower price. As some people will probably want a lot less, and they don't know what my limit is.

You would be terrible at buying a used car.

Oh and you're attempt to call me fat was low and pathetic, as you've obviously chose that insult as everyone knows I've been on a long term diet. Basically proving to everyone what a horrible specimen you are. Good job I'm not fat anymore or I might have been offended.

Just so we are clear, I do not want your DS. Not even for free, so you have no reason to come back in my thread.

Edited by Caris

Sorry mate (read: twat), I didn't realise you could just insult my mum who is currently going through a very VERY tough time because of family issues with my father having an affair, which I recently posted about. Maybe you should take notice before you post needless insults.

I also call most people fatty, if I was to insult you I'd use my barely able IQ to stop completing my law essay for my law degree to produce something a bit more capable than an insult about weight or a family relative.

Now stop being a nincompoop. Someone who wants to sell a used car always at least posts a basic price of what they are expecting so then the haggling process can begin. By saying, I'd like to buy a DS doesn't really help anyone, why make someone suggest an offer when you can give a basic price?

Someone who wants to sell a used car always at least posts a basic price of what they are expecting so then the haggling process can begin.

That's the sellers job to ask what they want for it.

Thank you.

And if it makes you feel any better, the mother comment was random. No idea what's been going on in your family.