NEurope
jayseven

How did you find out that santa wasn't real?

I was suspicious, so I told my parents I'd asked Santa for something at the school fair, when I hadn't really. I got it on Christmas morning so... two plus two and all that.

My parents were actually pretty good at keeping it believable/secret. For example, they said that since Santa obviously can't make it all around the world in one night, they, along with other parents, assisted him in his work.

Theres a movie script in here somewhere.

"Seperated at birth. United by the tragedy of their father...they are...."

BrothersClause1.jpg

This is phenomenal.

My mum explained that they sent off the money/lists to Santa, so in my family we made our Christmas lists with a budget in mind.

I think it was probably a gradual process like others here. One year he delivered presents. The next he didn't.

I always knew I was different, just like I always knew there was something suspect about a fat man coming down a chimney.

Whatever flicks your switch chap.

I thought so too. Kids back then didn't exactly have access to the Internet much, we were too busy playing our Playstations/Nintendo 64s and actually playing outside...

But what about when it rained? I assume you brought it all in.

He does exist though. He may not bring us presents but the dude is real. Miracle On 34th Street proved it.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY