N-Europe

Pot Noodle GTi

ReZourceman

I don't know what it was, but there was something about this at 3am which was completely hilarious. Just the piercing at the start had me in stitches. Well done :bouncy:

LOL thanks....unscripted naturally assumed it needed piercing it didn't.

Flameboy is hilarious. In all his videos he has both obvious jokes and really subtle ones. I love his videos.

Make more Flamey. That was hilarious.

really?! your taking the piss right?!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not. Another example that instantly springs to mind from another video (Back to the future) is "For adult collectors only, so if you're a kid...piss off" It seems natural to you and your delivery is perfect. :D

well get commenting on my vids with great comments like that lol! Also thank you very much!

'Christmas dinner' Pot Noodle launched

Unilever has announced the launch of a special Christmas dinner-flavoured Pot Noodle.

According to The Guardian, the Pot Noeldle has been described by the firm as a "festive fusion of turkey and stuffing with all the trimmings".

A donation of 2p from each £1.10 pot bought will be given to the RAF Association's Wings appeal to support Miles More Minutes, which helps troops contact their families over Christmas.

Pot Noodle spokesman Tom Denyard said: "We're especially proud of the Pot Noeldle. It's been 12 months in development, with several taste tests involving the troops themselves. It's the first time we've produced a flavour from a homegrown story."

Squadron Leader Stuart Balfour, head of RAF licensing, said: "The snack is enjoyed by so many of the troops and it's great to know that every pot sold will help them keep in touch with loved ones at what is a really important time of the year."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a284326/christmas-dinner-pot-noodle-launched.html

A lot of food has it in. I've been known to take a double-dose of anti-histamine tablets and then have a few pringles and hope for the best... and tbh if I'm not doing anything the next day then maybe I could get all the new pot noodle things, try them all, then get a newspaper and a bus and head to A&E and do the crossword while I wait for the magic to happen.

A lot of food has it in. I've been known to take a double-dose of anti-histamine tablets and then have a few pringles and hope for the best... and tbh if I'm not doing anything the next day then maybe I could get all the new pot noodle things, try them all, then get a newspaper and a bus and head to A&E and do the crossword while I wait for the magic to happen.

I don't even know if you're joking. :heh:

I love that the thought of weighing up how "worth it" it was must have gone through your head.

"Hmmm. Pot Noodle. Okay well mild seizure perhaps, but nothing passed that!"

I'd like to try and deny it but no I did indeed think whats got MSG in it thats worth running a risk for...I thought of plenty of foods that I would happily eat whilst sat in A & E

nah let me cook and post you my own noodle dish instead! :heh: