N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I should mention is that Jonnas nerfed my power after the "pianist" night. I understand that it was broken, but we had a bloody mountain to climb and could have used that more often... perhaps once every other night?

That's what would've happened if Marlene had died as well. I still felt it was incredibly broken.

Lastly, I don't think people who have been killed should be allowed to replace inactives. The way I see it, once you've been killed, you've lost. It's unfair that they get a second chance of winning. This is my opinion, agree or disagree.

For the record, I also dislike doing that, but I really did not want to modkill too many people. I had 5 inactives (one of them mafia), and only one "outsider" wanted to join.

I do have a zero tolerance policy regarding these things, however, and Diageo could've been modkilled, when heroicjanitor started asking stuff about his previous power (Diageo was smart enough to not reveal anything that wasn't on the write-ups, though).

Lol I was a gullible townie for mafia :(

Don't feel too bad, Ell. We've all been there at some point.

I didn't do much with my power/info and was too busy to make notes and think about it enough to just believe Nintendohnut and since your collusion together looked suspicious (still is!) made me wonder :p

Apologies town! To be fair, you all got me wrong by penning me as evil so maybe you were all gullible too!