N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

I am tired of defending myself by now. I can't watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood as I have to keep coming back here. I'm going to college in a minute, won't be back until after 10. Aikido and Rockclimbing will be taking up my time.

Whenever you and Dannyboy are accused, you complain great lengths about how you are always accused, that everyone is twisting your words. I think you two take it personally.

At the end of the day, this is a game, and you people seem to be the ones taking it personally. I'm following logic. Maybe somewhat bluntly but this is not a debate in person, this is a game, with written text. Being offended by anything seems trivial.

No I did not, I said IF, which Nintendohnut pointed out he made the same mistake as you.

You're still presenting a very arrogant attitude. I know I've overreacted before in these games, and I've admitted that and moved on. It's been reduced to a running gag.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am in fact untargetable, which I don't know why I would be. I think it it's awesome, mafia can't kill me. So I can be as aggressive as I want, as long as other townies don't get stupid and trigger happy towards me.

A few people keep making the same mistake (or are trying to twist words) so here it is again.

I am arrogant, because I know that I am town.

That's no excuse. Arrogant behaviour is unpleasant and should always be avoided. Confidence is good, arrogance is bad.

Anyway, we're not actually here to discuss your behaviour. As of now I don't see any concrete evidence against you as most of the points made seem to have been faulty or untrue.

Looking back on the thread, ReZ seems to try and get alot of votes going against people, on pretty much nothing.

On Nintendohnut maybe, and it was just a hunch and didn't believe him. Gotta have suspicions. Besides, I've said he's near certainly townie, as in my PM it referred to him as kind, along with all the other proof that has been garnered since.

---------

I decided to do that vote thing now (check who voted for who etc)

Most probable townies

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-heroicjanitor

-MadDog

-Nintendohnut

-ReZourceman (confirmed townie in my eyes)

-Rummy

-The Peeps

Basically undecided

-Ellmeister

People we know next to nothing about

-Dyson

-Eenuh

-gmac

-Zell

-mr-paul

-Paj Meen Ah

-Jayseven

-Tales

CONFIRMED FUKIN G M,AFIA SCUMNAG

- Chairdriver

- Smigz

The Lynching of Sméagol

- The Peeps (then previous character) came out with the info.

- Mr-Paul posted afterwards, ignoring the accusation and instead focusing on Cube.

- Heroicjanitor voted second.

- Chairdriver voted third. This screws this a little.

- Dannyboy-the-Dane voted fourth.

- MadDog, Aqui1a, Paj Meen Ah, Tales and Dyson followed suite.

- Dannyboy-the-Dane and Heroicjanitor removed vote.

- Diageo highlighted someones double vote.

- Chairdriver changed vote to Diageo, and ReZourceman immediately followed.

- Dannyboy and Cube came voted Smigz and sealed his fate.

Yeah I'm not sure how much we can draw from this. But at least we have the list of players.

Can I ask why I'm singled out in your list of townies?

If Diageo is high on your list of probable townies and I've gone out of my way to get suspicion off him then how does that make me more suspicious? I could understand if you suspected Diageo as much too but you don't.

Can I ask why I'm singled out in your list of townies?

If Diageo is high on your list of probable townies and I've gone out of my way to get suspicion off him then how does that make me more suspicious? I could understand if you suspected Diageo as much too but you don't.

The list isn't exactly in order. But you're singled out just because (I find it) somewhat curious that;

A) You're a town redirector

B) You kept it quiet for so long

However, you came out and confessed to it all, which a mafia probably wouldn't do (particularly as you weren't in a position where you had to) and it actually makes sense that you would target someone you thought was town and (with a good power that they have) as you could prevent them from being killed.

Urgh, I hate how whatever I post always gets ignored. -____-;

As for my quietness, I have been posting quite a bit the last day or so I think. More than I normally would, as I'm usually quiet in mafia games. Plus I had an exam today so I've been a bit busy.

As for me, I told you I found out Ellmeister must be good. Then I got roleblocked twice by jayseven, apparently cause we targeted the same person on both nights (twice a different person, so not the same person both nights). And then the last night I targeted chairdriver who ended up dying that night. However since he was disguised as ReZ, I got info on ReZ (I think).

That's it, that's all I have.

Your name. So if you can tell me your name I can confirm if the info is right or wrong.

It also said you were sneaking around in the dark gathering info, but that might've been chairdriver (since he looked like you but acted like himself I might have conflicting information that does not all belong to you).

Your name. So if you can tell me your name I can confirm if the info is right or wrong.

It also said you were sneaking around in the dark gathering info, but that might've been chairdriver (since he looked like you but acted like himself I might have conflicting information that does not all belong to you).

Was the name you got "Charles Bradford"?