N-Europe

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

ReZourceman

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's still relevant..

One thing first though, Diageo I believe was it? Dannyboy may be not able to tell, but I surely am.. I'm not his partner.

A small green, grey and red Pokemon scurried about the wing span of a sleeping Pokemon.

This seems to be a new Pokémon, or perhaps even 2. But seemingly nothing special happened?

A white and black Pokemon / Dyson began to intensely glow, once again. It had its target in sight....although its target seemed to be blurry...it mattered not however as it was struck as a small Pokemon hurried away, darting across the sand, leaving the glowing Pokemon lying on the floor.

So, this should be Dyson, preparing to use his ability on MadDog apparently, according to Dannyboy. We don't know what it would do for now, as he seems to have been roleblocked by a small Pokémon.

At a distance a small green Pokemon was completely still. Its ally hopped off in search of a tiny red Pokemon.

So as far as I have gathered from the post avalanche above, these are the 2 allies from night 1, with the green one being Dannyboy, was that correct? And your ally targeted Aqui1a?

An intensely bright message was written by a blue and yellow Pokemon.

Hmm, is this the message sender? Although I wonder why he didn't appear night 1.

A talented athletic dude grabbed its favourite possession and casually strolled towards a Pokemon. As it got closer it appeared to involuntarily change direction. Instead it stood guard over a different Pokemon.

Hmm, the muscular Pokémon from night 1 is redirected, although it doesn't mention by who. The muscular Pokémon seems to be some sort of protector?

But it appeared to be too late. The second target kneeled cowered over on the floor as a yellow and red Pokemon scampered away, up a tree.

I don't get it, he seems to be a protector, but he failed somehow, I doubt that's because of the redirect. It's not clear though, what the yellow / red Pokémon actually does. Roleblock?

SQUIRT!

I'm going to need more than that unfortunately.

A purple, pink and yellow Pokemon / MadDog was particularly reflective this night.

I'm guessing MadDog used his ability?

A black Pokemon used its impressive speed and darted like a speeding arrow. The point shaped end of its face made for a rather efficient blade. Gulpin / Jonnas was punctured and it bled out under the sacred tree of Coconutticus.

The black Pokémon killed Jonnas.

Strangely an attempted ice barrier was noticed fairly nearby at the end of the night, but it looked half finished. The sun fully rose, and the town awoke to horrible but strangely iconic sight.

I wonder what the meaning of this was, especially why it was only half-built. I looked up Gulpin on some wiki, he doesn't seem to have such an ability (and it's stated he's an investigator anyway). So who made the iceberg? Did he target the right person who would need it, but still failed? Why? It looks like all protective abilities have failed, you'd think they'd have higher priority. Maybe there's someone with a delay roleblock, and we see the icebarrier completed next turn, but too late unfortunately..

Hmm, the muscular Pokémon from night 1 is redirected, although it doesn't mention by who. The muscular Pokémon seems to be some sort of protector?

[/Quote]

I'll add that the muscular/athletic pokemon is probably townie, since I think Jonnas investigated him on the first night and it isn't like him to say nothing.

I'm going to need more than that unfortunately.

It's probably squirtle. Ejaculating.

For all of our discussion we still haven't got anything conclusive