NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

I don't think Danny was mafia, ever since he was lynched. I'm sure you noticed, Rez let something slip in a post afterwards.

After Peeps joked about how we would be able to hang him without a neck, to which Rez replied: "Well you heartless bastards found a way. :("

Therefore, I think Rez has given away Danny's status as a townie (a dead townie now.)

As for where this puts you, Chair, I wouldn't like to say!

Re-reading your post I see that you actually said exactly what I said rendering me completely idiotic.

One more piece of information which might prove helpful... I received a PM telling me I have been forced to vote for Dannyboy, and I must not mention this until after the lynch. I only provided that silly half-assed attempt at an accusation because I didn't know better.

One more piece of information which might prove helpful... I received a PM telling me I have been forced to vote for Dannyboy, and I must not mention this until after the lynch. I only provided that silly half-assed attempt at an accusation because I didn't know better.

But didn't you vote for Chairdriver? Very confused right now

Chairdriver, I don't know where you're getting that information lol, but it's definitely wrong. I'm not mafia, and that's a waste of an important vote. I'm good.

As for your other point, I totally agree. It looks to me like Maddog is being unfairly targetted non-stop by Dannyboy, and it all looks very suspicious.

That's why today, I Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane

That one you mean then?

Except that Dannyboy was blatantly mafia. Read back his posts yesterday.

He didn't begin to entertain the thought Aqui1a might be mafia, but was overly pushy about MadDog being mafia.

---

Things would make a lot of sense if both Danny and I were both told that the other was mafia, but weren't allowed to say.

That would explain why he was accusing MadDog, because he thought I was defending him, and that he was defending Aqui1a because I was accusing him.

That was because you voted for Aqui1a, and if he thought that you were mafia. He wouldn't need to entertain the idea that Aqui1a was mafia.

So it is between Aqu1la or Chair?

Yet no-one has any info?

Is this where we should vote one person off to see if another is good/evil?

But which one is worth voting for? Chair may just as easy be another mafia, yet his detective ideas of how aquila was not helpful yesterday seem also to be on the money.

I'M CONFUSED.

A black, pink and blue Pokemon had its target in sight, but before it could do anything, it was stung repeatedly by a yellow, black and red Pokemon, leaving it wounded and unable to carry on.

If I'm honest this doesn't sound great. I assume this is chairdriver. Frankly I think he's spinning an epic lie (we all know he's a pro at mafia games) and to be honest I don't know who to believe. In my opinion we should lynch chair today, and then if he turns out to be town, we lynch Aqui1a. One of them must be evil, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Vote: Chairdriver

Withdraw Vote

I'll wait to see what people want to go along with before voting.

Well I'm going after Chair, then MadDog maybe, then Aqui1a, maybe swap the last two round. I have no good reason, but they're presented as suspects and we don't have much else to go on. I'm planning the whole see who's who then take out the respective voters/arguers etc.

Vote: Aqui1a - 2 - Chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah

Vote: Chairdriver - 2 - Aqui1a, Nintendohnut.

Majority is 8.

Players 15 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Rummy, The Peeps.

I agree with Nintendohnut, the write-up does not look good in Chairdriver's favour. And I was thinking yesterday that Rez wouldn't cover up a lying mafia. So I am more likely to believe him. I think Chairdriver is just taking what Dannyboy said and reversed it. Which I don't buy. And if between Butterfree and Beedrill, Beedrill would be the evil one. And if Rez doesn't show Chairdriver's alignment, we can be sure that he doesn't want to show any ambiguous alignments. Between Chairdriver and Aqui1a, Chairdriver looks the most dangerous.

So I will vote: Chairdriver, even though he will somehow try to spin this on me and how I'm actually the evil one.

So it is between Aqu1la or Chair?

Yet no-one has any info?

Is this where we should vote one person off to see if another is good/evil?

But which one is worth voting for? Chair may just as easy be another mafia, yet his detective ideas of how aquila was not helpful yesterday seem also to be on the money.

I'M CONFUSED.

What were his detective ideas that were right on the money?

Saying dannys posts yesterday were OBVIOUSLY mafia leaning is an interpretation thing. I didn't interpret them that way initially but if someone wants to give me some examples that could help me see the other way I'm open to being convinced. But atm I can't tell which of chair and danny were mafia or even neither/both.

Aqui1a's posts have sounded weird, that could be inexperience but could just as easilly be inexperience at how to NOT look suspicious. Am I right in thinking that the evidence on Aqui1a was Chairs information yesterday? Other than that it's because Danny trusted him... and as I've said Im not convinced that Danny was mafia.

Chair how did you get the information on Aqui1a yesterday? This would clinch a vote for Aqui1a for me.

Chair how did you get the information on Aqui1a yesterday? This would clinch a vote for Aqui1a for me.

I used my tracking ability to see that he targeted Jonnas, on the night Jonnas died.

At the risk of sounding like I'm defending chairdriver, his new ability just sounds like a roleblock doesn't it? I mean he's beedrill how else can he roleblock. The fact that chairdriver pointed out that tales was lurking yesterday also helps his case.

Are we now assuming Dyson killed Tales? Doesn't sound like it from the write-up.

Ok, I'll buy that for now as I'm not sure when I'll be on next Vote: Aqui1a

Though its pending a decent explanation of your initial reluctance to say why AND why you couldn't changeVote to Danny yesterday whilst claiming you wern't forced.

------------------------

double post

hj, looks like the killer was the blue/black/yellow with the clenched fists. Fighting pokemon?

Though its pending a decent explanation of your initial reluctance to say why AND why you couldn't changeVote to Danny yesterday whilst claiming you wern't forced.

I was reluctant to explain because I don't think everything needs to be said in mafia. And anyway, it was more important to me that Danny was lynched. I couldn't vote for him because that was part of my role -- it would have been too easy if I could vote for him and imply he was mafia. He dug his own grave.

Why does the write-up specifically refer to someone as evil. That doesn't sound right.
A white and black Pokemon glowed intensely, concentrating on an evil Pokemon.

It could easily be my power, as I don't know what it is but have to target someone. My random power gets announced through the writeup? I think ReZ may have given me the power to ensure I kept checking the thread given my recent inactivity in other mafia games as he pointed out in the signup thread :D

Are we now assuming Dyson killed Tales? Doesn't sound like it from the write-up.

I don't think so:

...The fast Pokemon had finished its wait as it had found its target. It jumped into the water and rose out, fist first. An almighty uppercut had been served.

Doesn't sound like me at all. I was the white and black Pokemon as above.

What kind of water pokemon has fists?

A sprinting water pokemon with fists... Maybe feraligatr he can learn agility. Assuming it's a water pokemon we're dealing with. Doesn't matter anyway he killed a mafia member so he's probably good.