NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

Shenmue 3 finally announced! It's not what you think though....

Did the silent hill one actually work or not? From what I read it was kind of binary and a lot of answers would lead to the same consequences?

Well.. I played through the first couple of hours myself before letting a couple of my friends check out the opening sections themselves as I watched. There were definitely differences..

For example, phone calls I was getting were quite dark and provocative whereas darksnowman got rather light and friendly calls and messages. There were also significant alterations in the characters you meet.

I'll definitely be playing through it all again and will give different answers to the questions posed in order to force a different path..

Great game :yay:

Oh dear.... that questions thing sounds like a HORRIBLE mechanic. Couldn't Suzuki think of a better way of merging it into the gameplay a bit rather than having it punch you in the face with an arbitrary and completely random question?

What Jamba said' date=' I'm not at all convinced SEGA would let him make that.[/quote']

I love how two Sega employees (one former, one current) have dismissed it already.

Which will do wonders for Shenmue III, i'm sure.

Ah, it was only Mega64.

Edited by ShadowV7

Actually:

Says sega ARE LETTING HIM MAKE IT. Any native speakers in here? Check the translation please!

I'd assume this is where the 'probably will let me' came from, just a different translator. Still watching all the video just now though.

Sign in to follow this