NEurope
jayseven

I Just Cried.

That logic doesn't quite apply to me or this situation.

How come? You have seen what a bunch of emotional and psychologically unstable individuals we are in here, right?

Being in an emotional state is precisely why you should be here in the first place. We're all unstable! Strength through unity!

N-Europe prevails!

I just cried at the ending of house season 6, nearly all the house seasons at the end make me cry, but this was sad and happy.

I just think I'm getting soppy as I get older..

How come? You have seen what a bunch of emotional and psychologically unstable individuals we are in here, right?

Because it concerned another forum member.

I just cried. Tears of joy. Because I am awesome.

SMILE THROUGH!

I just cried. Tears of joy. Because I am awesome.

SMILE THROUGH!

If it were that easy, we'd all be doing it.

If it were that easy, we'd all be doing it.

Whatever went wrong to send you into this despair spiral, my good Falcon Punching friend?

Whatever went wrong to send you into this despair spiral, my good Falcon Punching friend?

I've said too much in this thread already to be honest I reckon.

I've said too much in this thread already to be honest.

No, no. Don't be silly. We're all a family here. Share your woes and we'll help you through this. I've turned to N-Europe in times of need before and they've really been there to help me out.

Sometimes it's better to get things off your chest. Even if it is to a bunch of faceless strangers on the Internet. We may be faceless, but we still have hearts.

Because it concerned another forum member.

No, no. Don't be silly. We're all a family here. Share your woes and we'll help you through this, buddy. I've turned to N-Europe in times of need before and they've really been there to help me out.

Sometimes it's better to get things off your chest. Even if it is to a bunch of faceless strangers on the Internet. We may be faceless, but we still have hearts.

You see my quote above yours?

Would you not think it unfair of me to make such details available publicly?

Would you say it?

You see my quote above yours?

Would you not think it unfair of me to make such details available publicly?

Would you say it?

You're right. I understand now. It was wrong of me to press you on this matter.

Friendly fist-pound, dude?

BraFitting.jpg

I was just suggesting exactly that. Captain Falcon could have done with taking off his bra and letting his breasty problems fall out freely.

I feel I've pursued something here I shouldn't have. I'll sit this one out from here on.

Edited by Guy

Seriously.

I've not cried for maybe 3 years. The last time was when my then - and now, lol, - girlfriend said she wanted to go on a break. ever since then I've DARED the world to make me cry. I've literally felt like crying for years, but always got to that "oh, maybe I'll cry soon!!!" moment and then bam! - it doesn't happen.

But I just watched This Is England (movie) and... yeah. BLAM! Tears. Blubber-face, scrunched up like like a gurner. And I don't feel any better, just more ashamed.

Which is why I decided to put the internet on SCARLET alert and make sure every being that has existed and come in contact with me know that I've shed some saline solution.

If you need some questions to respond to;

- When was the last time you cried?

- Why?

- How often do you cry?

- Is it a condition?

Never let the bitch see you cry, once you show weakness - BAM - she'll never respect you. Pretend you don't care, ignore her and if you can stick it to her mates! She'll then want you, it's just the way things are!

Did this thread just get more awesome or more depressing?

I'm confused.

Did this thread just get more awesome or more depressing?

I'm confused.

Depends on who you are and what you know.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Way to judge the mood...

Depends on how you interpret the picture. For all you know she could be about to get raped.

Depends on who you are and what you know.

Depends on how you interpret the picture. For all you know she could be about to get raped.

I stand by my post.

I cry more on episodes of Naruto than I do IRL. Weirdoooo.

Yeah, cried countless times while watching that...I think it's identification with the whole "being alone and everyone hating him" thing...but also with him persevering and proving those haters wrong. For the last 10 years or so, I've spent most of my time alone...and when I was more depressed, I did think people didn't like me at all.

Actually, it's these kinds of themes that make me cry most easily...even though my self-esteem is much better and I do have a few friends, I still spend most of my time alone. Well, I'm somewhat fine with having my own time, though at times I do wonder what a different life would be like...hanging out seems quite an alien concept to me. The occasional sadness seems to be related to being alone and losing the few friends that I have...

On the topic of crying itself, I think it's just healthy to let the emotions come out...actually, you can feel it as energy in the body, so better to relax and let it out than violently repress and tighten the body...

Hmm....it seems like there's a real sense of tension here.

Maybe I can lighten the mood by admitting that I got teary eyed, once again! I was watching the X-Factor(please hold your judgments :p) and I got quite teary eyed when Mary Byrne got through to the live finals, yes I know I'm a little behind everyone else.

There were NO tears but....god...what's happening to me?!

Hmm....it seems like there's a real sense of tension here.

Maybe I can lighten the mood by admitting that I got teary eyed, once again! I was watching the X-Factor(please hold your judgments :p) and I got quite teary eyed when Mary Byrne got through to the live finals, yes I know I'm a little behind everyone else.

There were NO tears but....god...what's happening to me?!

:nono:X-Factor? I will judge you.

I was holding back tears writing my response in the thread I created about my aunt dying.. Sad times.

I cry more on episodes of Naruto than I do IRL. Weirdoooo.

Last time I proper cried was a few nights ago when I was feeling really sick, and just down about a lot of stuff. Its kinda therapeutic. Doesn't neccesarily solve the problem, but helps lift the cloud out of your head for a while.

There are some really sad parts, I agree.

Sasuke walking in to the ghost town where the people he loved once were, and standing over the place his parents were murdered by his brother

:sad:

That probably isn't a spoiler since it happens early enough in the series but just to be safe.

I just cried in one of my dreams, does that count at all?

I find usually with that I wake up crying, that's an odd sensation.