Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

How many mafia are actually dead? If any?

I know it's not many at all. What other options do we have? If you're all going to believe Cube when he says i was redirected/confused, then what's the point in me even investigating people, if whenever i find someone evil, they just have to say that i was misdirected/confused.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why would cube use his power and protect himself from night-killings when it's a lynch he's in danger of...

I'm now allowed to explain my role without activating it.

That's supposed to say "not".

I know it's not many at all. What other options do we have? If you're all going to believe Cube when he says i was redirected/confused, then what's the point in me even investigating people, if whenever i find someone evil, they just have to say that i was misdirected/confused.

They would also have to explain their role, and the inconsistencies they will undoubtedly make will be discovered.

Well you're talking like you're an established detective. This is the first we've heard from anyone with investigative powers. Also this is your first accusation so saying 'whenever you find someone evil' doesn't really hold any ground.

It's very lucky that you managed to investigate a mafia on your first go...

@cube so you have you lost your vote yet or not?

[edit] oh I see your edit

Seems we have 3 choices.

Kill Cube, confirm his alignment, and confirm MadDog's abilities.

Kill MadDog, confirm his alignment, see if was trustworthy, kill Cube if he was.

Kill Jayseven, for being inactive this whole game.

Now thinking of it this way, the least risky is option 1. So that is what I will vote for, I have to study a bit now so can't follow it so rigorously tonight.

vote: Cube

And the only way that i can gain your trust is that you believe what i'm saying. What else can i do to gain your trust? I targeted Cube because he seemed suspicious to me, Jonnas shares that view.

I count 5 votes, assuming nobody has a double vote. Majority is 6 i believe.

Ah yes.

Seems we have 4 choices.

Kill Cube, confirm his alignment, and confirm MadDog's abilities.

Kill MadDog, confirm his alignment, see if was trustworthy, kill Cube if he was.

Kill Jayseven, for being inactive this whole game.

Kill Jonnas, weird role, jumps on anyone he can. Got us to hill HeroJan.

Also, regarding jayseven.

He was looking at the thread earlier, my bet is that he's mafia.

By the way, if i get killed tonight. I found out that Jonnas is good. It doesn't harm him that people know this. It will help if i get killed tonight. Which i suspect i will.

When you turn out to be mafia (hopefully) i'm pretty sure one of them will, but you never know. You seem sure there's redirectors. If that's true, then the mafia could redirect one of them and another mafioso could try and kill me. 2 in 1 chance of them getting the right man.

I suppose as there's no reason to keep me alive, as I no longer count towards the majority, I may as well give up. Even though I have no night power, It's been rather fun game. It would probably have been safer to be selfish and change myself early on.

When you turn out to be mafia (hopefully) i'm pretty sure one of them will, but you never know. You seem sure there's redirectors. If that's true, then the mafia could redirect one of them and another mafioso could try and kill me. 2 in 1 chance of them getting the right man.

Unless we both protect you.

Why would Dyson lose interest so easily if the had the best townie role possible?

You'd be surprised. People with very interesting roles have been inactive/dropped out before.

If Cube turns out to be evil, I'll be suspecting gmac, Paj Meen Ah and jayseven. Especially jayseven.

I'm 100% sure my info is right, this seems to be a hardcore game, so i very much doubt they'll be redirectors and confusers.

You pay such close attention to my posts to jump on me for pure bullshit that you don't notice my post about being redirected? Fuck that. What exactly do you get for your investigating, just alignment or what?

What? I targeted you, i wasn't made aware of any kind of interference.why would you be

Ok, pretend i'm a backwards cop. I know one person who is town. So if i turn out to be a backwards cop, we get at least one mafioso. I'm 99% sure that that isn't the case.

It's so annoying how people are so reluctant to vote. Does anyone else have anything more solid than my info? Please speak up if you do. Why are people so cautious in these games? In a game with no write ups, you have to trust the info gatherers that come out and give you some info. If you choose to not lynch Cube now, what will actually make you lynch him? What else is there that someone can come up with more solid than what I've got?

What.

The.

Fuck.

You basically start a fucking lynch on me BECAUSE I'm apparently 'too keen to lynch people on little information' and what are you asking us for right now?! Quick votes and quick lynches! I don't know what this is, but you're either an unbelievably naive hypocrite, or full of bullshit. I don't know about Cube or MadDog, and so I'm going with the other option because at least it makes some sense to me; Vote: jayseven

(omglol voting on no information)

Also, sorry Diageo if this is 'very defensive of my voting patterns' didn't realise that for some reason I have to explain my every action that is similar to others and not defend it because it's not actually what is being claimed against me anyway. Sorry if I'm defensive for people calling crap on me, I guess I just don't get on with that.

No! I won't calm down! This hypocrisy annoys me!

Also, turns out I didn't mention a redirector before, I only asked who targetted me on Night 1 and no one came forward. Whoever they were was a redirector, surely. They've targetted me again since, too, and I suggest they come forward.

No! I won't calm down! This hypocrisy annoys me!

Also, turns out I didn't mention a redirector before, I only asked who targetted me on Night 1 and no one came forward. Whoever they were was a redirector, surely. They've targetted me again since, too, and I suggest they come forward.

So, gmac or Eenuh.

Or a mafioso, who's roleclaiming something else (Which doesn't exclude these two, I know.)

Anyway, this on Cube isn't a "quick lynch with no info". This lynch will reveal a lot about our own alignments.

I voted you because you was neutral. You was voting people for what? I'm voting for Cube because I investigates him and found out he was evil. Now what is wrong with that?

Please tell me you are putting on an accent or something....

How can you confirm there is a redirector?

Because he's been misdirected twice. He said so just now.

I voted you because you was neutral. You was voting people for what? I'm voting for Cube because I investigates him and found out he was evil. Now what is wrong with that?

Yeah, I think MadDog voted for Rummy due to investigation, not instinct.

Please tell me you are putting on an accent or something....

He tends to make that mistake :heh: It's recurring, just like your treatment of Paj's gender.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!