Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ReZ is the townie roleblocker then wouldn't that make...

Vote: heroicjanitor

The mafia's roleblocker?

It's not that there can only be one roleblocker on each side, it's just weird that chair would include two roleblockers on the townies' side when he mentioned that townie roleblockers may be too powerful. Not to mention, this game only had 16 players, townie roleblockers become that much more prominent.

Anyway, it wouldn't make sense, even if chairdriver wanted to shake the rules a little bit.

So, who targetted me on Night 1?

Also, why is it that we've concluced janitor is evil, because ReZ is good?

Just cos I'm gonna be not here much due to work, I guess I'll Vote:heroicjanitor for now.

That's why.

Ok I'm back so I can defend myself now.

If I was mafia you can guarantee I wouldn't have killed Rez. It just makes me look guilty.

Regarding the original problem of me not knowing that roleblockers didn't receive pms... Did anyone else know they didn't? And as I said when I tried to explain myself if Rez was a roleblocker it would make sense he thought dannyboy didn't do anything, since we don't receive pms.

Another thing, I am one of the only active posters here, if you are going to pick someone at random pick Dyson or someone who is saying nothing. Force them to talk.

Ok I'm back so I can defend myself now.

If I was mafia you can guarantee I wouldn't have killed Rez. It just makes me look guilty.

Regarding the original problem of me not knowing that roleblockers didn't receive pms... Did anyone else know they didn't? And as I said when I tried to explain myself if Rez was a roleblocker it would make sense he thought dannyboy didn't do anything, since we don't receive pms.

Another thing, I am one of the only active posters here, if you are going to pick someone at random pick Dyson or someone who is saying nothing. Force them to talk.

If you're new to mafia that's a fair point, I had to check to find out if I'd get PMs when I was targetted etc when I first started, I assumed everything behind the scenes was as spelled out as things were in the writeups.

Also, apparent inactives/quiet people are often mafia, but then it's a handy mafia defense. I just don't know.

I know, animated gifs on forums are my favourite things. I steal them from around the place and try to use them when appropriate. Most people seem to hate them.

What exactly?

Making fun of my name, thinking it's from Hamtaro (since my username was "pashmina" - never even seen Hamtaro), mixing Chair and I up...it's like time travel. :geek:

I know, animated gifs on forums are my favourite things. I steal them from around the place and try to use them when appropriate. Most people seem to hate them.

Making fun of my name, thinking it's from Hamtaro (since my username was "pashmina" - never even seen Hamtaro), mixing Chair and I up...it's like time travel. :geek:

Yeah, it is quite a stroll down memory lane, isn't it? Anyway, I feel like I've bothered you enough for tonight. I promise I'll stop now. :p

To get things back on topic:

Heroicjanitor: unless you're gonna come forward with your role, I'm afraid people are just gonna keep voting for you. Since we don't really get much information in this game, we have to squeeze it out of people. Which we can only do by voting for them.

So if you want to save your hide, give us some info about yourself.

(I don't know what the tally is so not putting in a vote yet, don't want to kill someone off before getting info.)

Edit: wow too late. Boooh.

So either people got protected like Diageo said, or the mafia got blocked, or they didn't send in a kill target.

If we don't get any information, we're gonna have to start pushing people to roleclaim I think and hopefully figure some stuff out then.

Well, I seriously messed up there. The town really had two roleblockers. I know it's not much... but Dyson is a candidate due to inactivity.

Other suspicions of mine are Paj Meen Ah and Cube. But I won't blame you if you don't want to follow my intuition :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!