N-Europe

The Colour Mafia

Dannyboy-the-Dane

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroicjantor saw Bright Green make you appear in the write-up as Blue, and saw you kill Grey:

Grey was Dark Blue's target and Bright Green swapped it with Blue. I just wonder why Paj (Dark Blue) hasn't said anything about it, he did help kill a mafia member after all.

I guess there's a mafia member who can make people change colours in the write-up. Hence why there's doubles of colours.

My response to posts from the previous day (I got online when the day was already over):

4 bullets came from:

[..]

Blue is likely mafia hitman for the other mafia, hoping to gain some credibility -- notice they didn't come forward when I claimed as vig.

[..]

I did well before you claimed anything:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1213467&postcount=296

[..]

So when JaySeven switches two people he just switched the write-up meaning paj targeted Grey but this objective was switched to Blue. Sméagol did you get the right pm?

That actually makes things clear. Jayseven, please don't ever switch me again, it scares me. No I didn't get the right PM, I didn't get any PM at all in fact, from this explanation we can conclude I was roleblocked by dark yellow.

Hmm, my vote..

Dark Blue set out, but was stopped by Dark Yellow, and both he and Blue were the targets of Bright Green.

Right, I had that down as you and dark yellow were bright green's targets but it's actually you and dark blue/paj then? Could be taken either way I guess.

My power was to see someone's targets for each night including the night I send the PM. I had assumed chairdriver would've taken out Mundi so I targeted you, mainly to get to the bottom of night 3's dyson killing (you're in the clear ;P). Should've picked someone else :(