N-Europe

Ugly Betty

Beast

ugly-betty-cast-season-4.jpg

It has ended in America and if you've already seen the final episode, please use spoiler tags! (although I could probably guess how it ends, haha).

I recall there being some Ugly Betty viewers on here some time ago and I was wondering if you have caught the last ever season. I'm watching it at the moment and it's much more improved than the last season already. I'm about to watch the new episode now but what's everybody's view on the show and it ending? As much as I've liked watching the show, I think it's about time really, the stories were getting quite bad and too cheesy (I know it was cheesy to start with but it started to go over-the-top and quite ridiculous). Also, it was way too predictable.

Discuss! :bouncy:

I enjoy watching this, it's just a happy show, feel good show (not always, but you know what I mean).

I've seen most of the first two seasons through repeats etc... watched some of the third and am now watching the 4th on E4.

It's right that it's ending though, to keep the story focused. Too many shows just have filler seasons.

There's nothing wrong in either shows...Ugly Betty was becoming quite ridiculous though. Just about to watch the new episode now hopefully, the player on Channel 4 wasn't working earlier.

Amanda is so damn hot though. Also, I find Wilhelmina oddly attractive...and on that note, I'll close this post, lmao.

Ugly Betty has become ridiculous?

I don't remember it ever not being anything less than absolutely absurd. That's what it's meant to be, completely sensational.

I knew it was ridiculous to begin with but the last season took it to a whole new level, lol. I mean...

Christina giving birth on the catwalk and Wilhelmina raises in the air with the baby was just too cheesy, even for me, lmao. It was a bit longer than that but yeah, there were scenes like that, lol.

Ah, that baby being born was pretty epic I thought :p

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ugly Betty. I got into it around the 2nd series and it's nearly had me in hysterics in every episode. I agree that it got a little stale by the 4th season, such as, they just used cheap "comedy" moments of Betty falling down but otherwise it was always worth a watch.

I think it's just something that doesn't take itself very seriously and quite fun. That Justin storyline though in the last season kinda over-shadowed everything else which I didn't think was that great.