N-Europe

Finally got the internet back, recommend me stuff!

flameboy

Ok so I've not had the internet properly (save from work and going to my dads) for 3 weeks, which isn't that long but its felt like an age. But got my virgin media stuff all installed today :) loving watching the footie in HD!

So what have I missed, what should I watch? Recommend me anything, funnies, video game stuff (i watched sony and nintendo press conferences but thats it for e3 stuff)

Oh god, this takes me back to when we used the Orange box (that's broadband, not Half Life :heh: ). It was the most unhelpful, incomprehensible, unreliable piece of crap I've ever had to deal with.

i know when I lived at home we had one of the original v+ boxes and it never once broke...get this new magic uber HD one and it broke. thank god the internet still works.

Oh god, this takes me back to when we used the Orange box (that's broadband, not Half Life :heh: ). It was the most unhelpful, incomprehensible, unreliable piece of crap I've ever had to deal with.

I had one of those liveboxes. It barely worked and it was hard to tell what the problem was as the damn thing had no lights on it.