N-Europe

Flameboy Sigs

Fresh

i'm looking to change my sig, think you could come up with a Fullmetal Alchemist sig for me using the main character Edward. And if possible could you somehow incorporate the Irish and Philippine flags in the background somehow like in my current sig

Cheers

Franklin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats b'cos there are such things as queues, i hate to be honest but i dont have a great amout of free time and each sig can take up to an hour. if u look i havnt replied to any1 who has posted here but that doesnt mean i havnt read and noted down there request, you sig will come soon so dont worry, currently u are second in the queue so i wouldnt expect it to be to long now.

Can I have a sig picture of Mario Kart DS please, with 'Akrobat written on it somewhere?

If I figure out how to do it, can you put my GamerCard in too? I'll PM you when I figure it out :santa:

I've figured it out :D

FlexibleAkrobat.jpg

So can you put that with some Mario kart stuff and Akrobat on it. Actually, if you don't mind, could you make it with Zelda on it instead of MK?

errr dude can you do me a real big favor and change my sig slightly for me, all i want you to do is change the left half of the sig, from columbus, for me, can you change the letter BBD to CDL and i need to pm you a new picture to use instead of the old cape. If you could do this for me i would be forever in your debt, thanks in advance.