NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Motorstorm 3

Its like Split Second's destruction which opens up paths, changes the track etc. I need to play it more. I havent tried all the tracks yet.

Another criminally overlooked game on n-europe I loved this game and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit but sadly none of you buggers played them much.

I got a Platinum on NFS:HP and 97% of trophies on Apocalypse but couldn't be arsed getting the last trophy involving picking up cards on the single player tracks - might get back into it if some of you lot bought it for online goodness.

Another criminally overlooked game on n-europe I loved this game and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit but sadly none of you buggers played them much.

I got a Platinum on NFS:HP and 97% of trophies on Apocalypse but couldn't be arsed getting the last trophy involving picking up cards on the single player tracks - might get back into it if some of you lot bought it for online goodness.

I can play with you? :weep:

I should have got Hot Pursuit on console. The friends leaderboard thingy is useless with out a proper friends list.

Edited by Choze

I have Motorstorm 2, but whenever I try to play it I just think "I'll just play Excite Truck instead". Hence why I haven't picked up 3.

3 is the only one I liked. You should give it a rent if you can. It's a lot more arcady than the other two.

Finished single player story. Was quite short(probably be long for most N-E'ers though :p ). Most tracks are pretty good. Its looks great. Some crazy moments here and there. Not a bad game but nothing here that will keep me going in the long term. Online seems a bit dead or the matchmaking is not working too well. Back to GT5 already.

I wish they didn't go all Michael Bay on the game. I think its time for Evolution team to do something different anyhow. I wish we had more Wipeout :p but something different would also be nice.

I really have to play this at some point! Got it bundled with my second PS3 and not even unwrapped it. Maybe it's something I will spend a weekend over if it's as short as @Choze says.

Sign in to follow this