NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

xbox 360 controller to pc adaptor?

Can you get one? I can't seem to find one...I stupidly bought a cheap 360 controller off ebay thinking they were just USB...when clearly they aren't DOH!

They should just be USB...

thats what I thought...but its got a round connection on the end of it.

thats what I thought...but its got a round connection on the end of it.

A round one? How the hell do you connect it to the 360?

A round one? How the hell do you connect it to the 360?

I don't have a 360! I just bought on the cheap off ebay for my PC, am I right to think its missing a usb breakaway bit then?

Yeah it sounds like it's missing the breakaway cable part, which means you've been ripped off!

Yeah it sounds like it's missing the breakaway cable part, which means you've been ripped off!

FUCK! Just checked the listing no mention of it missing the cable...ARGH!all to save myself £8!

FUCK! Just checked the listing no mention of it missing the cable...ARGH!all to save myself £8!

Well then you can try and claim it back off of paypal or claim it got damaged in transit and get the royal mail insurance.

EDIT: or get something like this

http://www.1topstore.com/product_info.php?currency=GBP&products_id=11144&language=en&PHPSESSID=0085f412aa3beefd1e40f01e608dd961

Well then you can try and claim it back off of paypal or claim it got damaged in transit and get the royal mail insurance.

EDIT: or get something like this

http://www.1topstore.com/product_info.php?currency=GBP&products_id=11144&language=en&PHPSESSID=0085f412aa3beefd1e40f01e608dd961

yeah I saw that but something stupid like £4 postage...I've sent message to the guy to see if it was a genuine mistake...if not have this...right thing? tis a lot cheaper.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Controller-Wired-USB-Breakaway-Cable-Xbox-360-NEW-/120566400932#ht_2597wt_958

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what you need. Does the end of the cable look like it matches that picture?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what you need. Does the end of the cable look like it matches that picture?

yeah does match.

Ah, I completely forgot about the breakaway cable thinige came off. What is the round connection even for, anyway?

Ah, I completely forgot about the breakaway cable thinige came off. What is the round connection even for, anyway?

just to go into the breakaway cable bit...

I've got a spare breakaway cable here. PM me your address and I'll get it in the post tomorrow :)

I've got a spare breakaway cable here. PM me your address and I'll get it in the post tomorrow :)

PM sent. thanks very much, you want any money for it and/or to cover postage?

I'll let you know. Certainly don't want any money for the cable and I doubt it'll cost any meaningful amount to post so it's probably a no.

I'll let you know. Certainly don't want any money for the cable and I doubt it'll cost any meaningful amount to post so it's probably a no.

you could probably get away with just putting it in a normal envelope and just pop a 1st class stamp on it? anyway like I said let me know and again

THANKS

The douche on ebay doesn't seem interested saying the controller was sold as if and it was with it...liar.

you could probably get away with just putting it in a normal envelope and just pop a 1st class stamp on it? anyway like I said let me know and again

THANKS

The douche on ebay doesn't seem interested saying the controller was sold as if and it was with it...liar.

Report him to eBay. The item is incomplete.

Where are you going? We still haven't sorted this.

lol I meant to type yeah I'm going to as in yes I will complain...

Retract your money too, and claim that you threw it away.

I have done this with a small item which arrived un-usable.

Retract your money too, and claim that you threw it away.

I have done this with a small item which arrived un-usable.

From my experience, unless the seller has a tracking number, eBay will always side with the buyer.

Sign in to follow this