Rabbids Go Home

Dragon Quest Swords: TMQatToM

Little Kings Story*

* denotes still sealed.

Loving the DK toys, Steve. icon14.gif

Here's my current collection, in the order they were bought/received:

allwiigames2.jpg

50 games in total! :eek:

Mind you, they weren't all full-price (some proper bargains among that lot actually, thanks welsh_gamer! :bowdown:) and a few were gifts.

Red Steel remains the only game I ever got rid of.

Loving the DK toys, Steve. icon14.gif

Thanks. :hehe: I thought I'd get in and post some pics before you came along with your world beating stack graphic.

Here's my current collection, in the order they were bought/received:

allwiigames2.jpg

Quality stuff. Mine are also more or less in order of purchase/ reception. NSMB Wii is the main offender in the list- I slotted it in where it would be pretty much out of sight because the red doesn't fit in. :heh:

Mind you, they weren't all full-price (some proper bargains among that lot actually, thanks welsh_gamer! :bowdown:) and a few were gifts.

Red Steel remains the only game I ever got rid of.

I've also got fifty...! Bizarrely, it doesn't feel like that many. Only one I traded in was Mercury Meltdown. It was good, but I was able to trade it in for 50p more than I bought it (!) when I was getting Fire Emblem: RD.

Games I own:

Zelda

Mario Galaxy

New Mario Bros

No More Heroes

Godfather: Blackhand

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Need for Speed: Carbon

Games I've sold:

Heatseeker

Medal of Honor

I've also got fifty...! Bizarrely, it doesn't feel like that many.

Interestingly, I too have 50 Wii games :eek: I'll maybe post a couple of pictures tomorrow..

My collection includes the following games:

A Boy and His Blob

Another Code R

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

Little King's Story

Metroid Prime 3

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Monster Hunter Tri

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Okami

Red Steel 2

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Super Mario Galaxy

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Wii Sports

Totalling 16 games. A decent collection although pales in comparison to the total number of Wii games I've played (150+ games with all but a very select few having not being completed).

NSMB Wii is the main offender in the list- I slotted it in where it would be pretty much out of sight because the red doesn't fit in. :heh:
icon3.gif You could always stick it in a Wii Points box, to make it fit in. :hehe:

icon3.gif You could always stick it in a Wii Points box, to make it fit in. :hehe:

The spine would still be red. :sad:

Pixiessssss

Alphabetised? Too organised. :heh:

Nice collection STOOPIDDITTIES. And good to see both Dewy's Adventure and Secret Files: Tunguska in there. If you haven't already, I suggest getting hold of the sequel to Secret Files, Puritas Cordis. Really good. Played it last year and it was great. Broken Sword is also very nicely done on the Wii if you're into point and click adventures, although I enjoyed Puritas Cordis more for some reason to Broken Sword.

But shame on you for both Death Jr. and Rygar. Both of those really are atrocious and should be burned. Why they ported Rygar to the Wii I'll never understand and the developers of Death Jr. really dropped the ball on that game as well.

Alphabetised? Too organised. :heh:

No you are.

Nice collection STOOPIDDITTIES. And good to see both Dewy's Adventure and Secret Files: Tunguska in there. If you haven't already, I suggest getting hold of the sequel to Secret Files, Puritas Cordis. Really good. Played it last year and it was great. Broken Sword is also very nicely done on the Wii if you're into point and click adventures, although I enjoyed Puritas Cordis more for some reason to Broken Sword.

I actually haven't played Secret Files yet... but it looks awesomely awesome. Broken Sword I remember having on PS1 but not getting very far. I did however own The Sleeping Dragon which I completed and loved. But the Wii game being a port of the original PS1 game seems slightly absurd to me and puts me majorly off.

But shame on you for both Death Jr. and Rygar. Both of those really are atrocious and should be burned. Why they ported Rygar to the Wii I'll never understand and the developers of Death Jr. really dropped the ball on that game as well.

Well you see, I quite liked Rygar on the PS2 but I can't give my opinion on this one cos again... I haven't played it yet...

You'd think I never play any of my games. :heh:

And Death Jr. is pretty awful I know. But it's something simple I can play with my girlfriend.

And if those excuses don't suffice. I blame ...darksnowman.

Outstanding work, STOOPIDDITTIES! Oh, and my collection is alphabetised too, so high-five there. ;)

And if those excuses don't suffice. I blame ...darksnowman.

You can blame me all you want, you tart, but it doesn't mean I'm culpable. :heh:

Well you see, I quite liked Rygar on the PS2 but I can't give my opinion on this one cos again... I haven't played it yet...

I wouldn't bother playing it. It really hasn't ages well at all. They didn't add anything or update anything from the 2004 PS2 release and it looks ugly as sin and the motion controls are terrible. As I said, a very strange choice of game to port to the Wii and sadly one of the few recent occasions where Rising Star have put their publishing credential behind a terrible game (at least I believe Rising Star published it here. Has been well over a year since I had the misfortune of playing it).

And I get you on the Broken Sword thing. That's what put me off but then I thought 'I love point and click titles and it's Broken Sword' so I got it. The new art style helped as well. Really nicely done by Dave Gibbons and while it's largely the same content (there are new bits thrown in) the art style really breaths some new life into it.

And I really should buy a copy of Lets Tap. It's like £7.99 in GAME with the tap box and they have tons of them.

Edited by Ganepark32

My DVDs and games are in alphabetical order. Obviously the only way to be.

Or I worked at Woolworths/Game/Blockbusters for five years...

I worked at McDonalds a number of years. You can't tell me that encouraged me to alphabetise my collection.

...or did it? ::shrug:

My games in no order. :o

Games are have:

Metroid Prime 3

Super Mario Galaxy

Resident Evil 4

Mad World

Metal Slug Anthology

Mario Strikers

Mario Kart Wii

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Twilight Princess

Wii Sports

No More Heroes.

Games I got rid of:

Need For Speed Carbon

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

Games I would like. :)

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Super Mario Galaxy 2

You can't tell me that encouraged me to alphabetise my collection.

...or did it? ::shrug:

No but you can have this:

medalLarge.jpg

For this:

I worked at McDonalds a number of years.

Well here is my collection of sealed Wii games. I do have a lot of these to play too. :)

I only collect the wii games that have red or grey nintendo tearstrips.

photo-14.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

My Naruto Wii Trio... Sealed

photo1-3.jpg

:o

Suddenly I don't feel so guilty about having a few sealed games (Wii and DS) lying around.

Nothing wrong with owning sealed games mate. Im only about 8 games away from owning a copy of all sealed nintendo wii games! :)

Sign in to follow this