Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I just got dumped so...

Pancake

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even blokes that aren't typically masculine (such as myself) don't often express their feelings publically. I obviously don't know how he's feeling but I would suggest not to assume anything.

Also he probably wouldn't want to speak to you if it did affect him.

Obviously I don't know the guy so these are just suggestions.

Well he said he wants to keep in touch and do friend-y things at some point in the future. But even that sounded half-arsed really. He said "obviously i'll understand if you don't want to". I'd rather he had more conviction, and said "i need to still have you in my life, can we still be friends please?".

Oh, the lol's... :laughing:

Pancake: thing's will get better. When you break up with someone, everything seems like shite, but time heals.

I know it will get less painful, but i don't see how my life will just get better because time has passed. My life is really boring now. I used to enjoy doing stupid girly things like planning which outfit i'd wear when i next visited him, and deciding which sweets or something to take him. Just loads of little things that made my life less mundane. Can't see that changing unless i get another boyfriend, and i don't WANT another one.

I don't have any close female friends, so blah. I'm a boyfriend's girl really (like a daddy's girl, but with boyfriend... or something). I only ever really get close to boyfriends. So when it ends i feel really lonely.

I know it will get less painful, but i don't see how my life will just get better because time has passed. My life is really boring now. I used to enjoy doing stupid girly things like planning which outfit i'd wear when i next visited him, and deciding which sweets or something to take him. Just loads of little things that made my life less mundane. Can't see that changing unless i get another boyfriend, and i don't WANT another one.

I don't have any close female friends, so blah. I'm a boyfriend's girl really (like a daddy's girl, but with boyfriend... or something). I only ever really get close to boyfriends. So when it ends i feel really lonely.

Have you considered getting a hobby? Something to put the extra energy into? It's amazing what different hobbies and sports there are available. Even if there aren't anyone that spring to mind, maybe you could find something that could grasp your interest? :)

Have you considered getting a hobby? Something to put the extra energy into? It's amazing what different hobbies and sports there are available. Even if there aren't anyone that spring to mind, maybe you could find something that could grasp your interest? :)

I just consider my usual stuff like gaming/reading/writing, my hobbies. I'm quite interested in the idea of tae kwon do, but i don't like the idea of going alone, and i'm squeamish about injury *imagines a squished knee and shudders*. Right now i'm just not motivated to do anything, especially not be sociable at a class.

Well I have no idea why I put blood. I know it is lungs, as its a song about drowning etcccccc (well a ship sinking but still BLAH).

I wasn't even thinking about blood. Besides, it fits more, I don't need you like water in my lungs Jay, I WANT YOU to save me not kill me and water is needed in the blood.

And Mundi, niceeeeeeee. It made me laugh at how unneeded it was yet how great it is.

I just consider my usual stuff like gaming/reading/writing, my hobbies. I'm quite interested in the idea of tae kwon do, but i don't like the idea of going alone, and i'm squeamish about injury *imagines a squished knee and shudders*. Right now i'm just not motivated to do anything, especially not be sociable at a class.

I fully understand. Still, you might feel the need for an atmosphere change. But that's of course entirely up to you. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!