Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

yeeeeeeeessss! (X-Men 3 Trailer)

Dan_Dare

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just found this on comingsoon.net for all you Nightcrawler lovers.

"A new X-Men video game is being produced. Starring Wolverine, Iceman and Nightcrawler, this game will take place from the time the X-Men were in the Oval Office, till the moment X3 begins. It is being written by Zak Penn (X2/X3) and Chris Claremount (X-Men Comics), and it will indeed fit very neatly into the Xfilm-verse and will answer some very interesting questions, such as why isn't Nightcrawler in X3."

just found this on comingsoon.net for all you Nightcrawler lovers.

"A new X-Men video game is being produced. Starring Wolverine, Iceman and Nightcrawler, this game will take place from the time the X-Men were in the Oval Office, till the moment X3 begins. It is being written by Zak Penn (X2/X3) and Chris Claremount (X-Men Comics), and it will indeed fit very neatly into the Xfilm-verse and will answer some very interesting questions, such as why isn't Nightcrawler in X3."

:yay: Swish! Hopefully they'll drag Alan Cumming in to the voice for Nightcrawler. He's a brilliant actor, and often seems to turn just about any role he touches into pure gold. It would be great to start seeing more of his calibre of acting talent in video games in the future.

:yay:

Sorry to bump this thread but something just hit me last night while watching X-Men 2 on dvd.

If Juggernaut is gonna be in X-Men 3 how are they explaining his powers? Cuz in the comics Juggernaut isn't a real mutant he got his powers from a magic gem stone he found, and with the films trying to be "realistic" mutations are acceptable, magic crystals might be a bit far. I do hope they keep his story in line with the comics and do it in a good way. it's just it would be a real same if they changed it and said he was a real mutant. Also will be still be prof X's brother in the films? Like in the past two films a few character flaws got to me, like how Wolverine and Sabretooth had no involvment with each other in the first film (in the comics they are former friends and current arch enemies) and again in X2 Lady Deathstrike in the comics see didn't have healing powers hell she wasn't even a mutant, she was a cyborg with adamantium implants. I know they only small things but if they change Juggernauts background in this it will be far worse IMO for X-Men fans.

STill though Roll on May :yay: