N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

I've only really started to get WiFi event pokemon since the back half of last year, and that's only in Soul Silver.

fucking gutted when I check back on your site and see how many I missed in 2010.

Okay... Complete stupid question. I have Pokemon Channel on Cube. Can I Really get Jirachi from this onto Ruby / Sapphire. If so how do you get said Jirachi?

I mean I played Channel yonks ago when I bought it, but can't say I remember, It's only since I've been googling rare Pokemon that are obtainable via different games I came across it (I'm also gutted that Ranger handed out a few Pokemon I never picked up on :( )

Players can obtain Jirachi in both the European and Australian versions of the game. It can be downloaded onto a version of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. After unlocking the full version of The Pichu Bros. in Party Panic, Jirachi will appear, and the mini-movie will be shown above the campfire. The Ruby and Sapphire Berry Glitch can also be fixed.

I've only really started to get WiFi event pokemon since the back half of last year, and that's only in Soul Silver.

fucking gutted when I check back on your site and see how many I missed in 2010.

Okay... Complete stupid question. I have Pokemon Channel on Cube. Can I Really get Jirachi from this onto Ruby / Sapphire. If so how do you get said Jirachi?

I mean I played Channel yonks ago when I bought it, but can't say I remember, It's only since I've been googling rare Pokemon that are obtainable via different games I came across it (I'm also gutted that Ranger handed out a few Pokemon I never picked up on :( )

You probably need a GBA and a GBA-GC cable.

Not sure why I haven't posted this before, really, but I've had a PAL copy of Pokémon Black for about a week and a half now. Quite slow at the start, but I'm loving it now, having just got my seventh Gym badge. Here's my current team:

497.png523.png534.png553.png581.png609.png

For those thinking of starting with Snivy, think carefully - its final form is definitely the weak link in my team, and for the first time, I've thought about getting rid of my starter..

It's a grass type. I'm shocked you never made the link before.

To be fair, I had no problems with Torterra or Meganium. Assuming Grey comes out on the 3DS (and there are loads of little touches in Black that seem perfectly designed for 3D), I'll be choosing Tepig as my starter, since there's a cool water-type you get from a fossil that I've got my eye on using (unfortunately, I didn't pick it when I was given the choice of two fossils in this game).

Snivy is probably much better with its tertiary ability, but unfortunately there is no way to get it yet.

The Perversity ability inverts stat changes so if you use Leaf Storm, its Special Attack is raised two stages rather than lowered two stages

Edited by Serebii

Less than a month to go...

2s67zgk.gif

I'm so ready. I know nothing about the game, apart from a cursory look over the new 'mons ages ago which I've now forgotten. I'm going in blind and I love the smell of it.

Same here, although I have peeked at some of the legendaries and starters, I know next to nothing about all the other Pokemons and areas in the games. But it's a bit hard when people keep posting pictures of Pokemons without hiding them in spoiler tags...

It's true, I also have absolutely no information about the game yet. I know nothing about the region or even any of the new features. All I know is how the starters and some of the others look, and even though I am not a huge fan of what they look like, I am sure there is something in there for everyone. My apologies to you Serebii, I usually check your site a lot, but recently I have been avoiding it for spoiler reasons.

Same here, although I have peeked at some of the legendaries and starters, I know next to nothing about all the other Pokemons and areas in the games. But it's a bit hard when people keep posting pictures of Pokemons without hiding them in spoiler tags...

Sorry, I only posted because others had done the same before, and nobody had complained..

It's true, I also have absolutely no information about the game yet. I know nothing about the region or even any of the new features. All I know is how the starters and some of the others look, and even though I am not a huge fan of what they look like, I am sure there is something in there for everyone. My apologies to you Serebii, I usually check your site a lot, but recently I have been avoiding it for spoiler reasons.

I AM HEARTBROKEN. YOU HAVE DESTROYED MY WILL TO LIVE.

Na, seriously, that's cool. I do try and keep spoilers including Pokemon not officially revealed pre-game in Japan off of the main page where possible

There aren't really any, just WPA abilities, though I'm still not 100% on it, just going on what a friend who has the Japanese DSi and game says

I just wondered cause we are debating over if/what colour pokemon Dsi to get. I wanted white cause I already have black, but he wants pokemon white so I was going to settle for black.

Just was going to tempt him more with more DSi feats if there was any.

Happy Birthday to Mewtwo

According to the journals in the Cinnabar Mansion, Mewtwo was born from Mew on February 6th.

I want to play Yellow so much right now >_<

RED BLUE YELLOW FTW! Man.....or watch the first movie.....

MEWTWO IS THE ORIGINAL POKEMON BAD ASS!

Even though this thread's for BW, it is related.

Raikou is currently available for download for all Gen IV games. Lasts until sunday. Gives you Zoroark in Black & White.

I was just about to say that.

I havent done it yet, but someone write in this thread later to remind me. (so it bumps)

:) shiny doggys are cool