Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PS3 Gaming Nights!

flameboy

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played some red dead with Matt and Esmasher but all in all a pretty poor showing - I think set in stone game nights would be more successful.

Burnout Mondays

Uncharted Tuedays

etc

etc

etc

Wait a sec like these I started to formulate the page before?

Warfare Wednesdays- KZ2, MW2, Resistance 2,

Red Dead Fridays

Super Street Fighter Saturdays

Social (Gaming) Sundays - LBP, Buzz, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, DJ Hero.

When for Uncharted? What other games do people want covered? We have to it Burnout in there somehow?!!

Ok so lets add your two suggestions (I think they were just random suggestions but anything is good at this point!) and perhaps we need to narrow down social sundays:

Burnout Mondays

Uncharted Tuesdays

Red Dead Fridays

Hold on, where is battlefield 2?

errr...that would fall under Warfare Wednesdays I guess...I kinda thought if we just had a fps night we can swap and change between them. I just wrote the first ones that popped to mind. I mean I dunno how many people own bad company 2...I own 1942(?) and would rather play that than MW2 every week I think.

Wait a sec like these I started to formulate the page before?

Ok so lets add your two suggestions (I think they were just random suggestions but anything is good at this point!) and perhaps we need to narrow down social sundays:

Burnout Mondays

Uncharted Tuesdays

Red Dead Fridays

Yes they were totally random! - nice selection there mate

Definitley up for some RDR on Friday. I really enjoyed our co-op session on Sunday with Emasher and Cookyman, well, until that bell end showed up and killed all the horses on the stagecoach.

Also up for some SSFIV.

Weekday gaming is not so good for me right now. I'm exhausted when I get in from work and just can't be arsed.

Would be good if you could update the first post flameboy, easier to see what people are playing that night.

yeah was gonna do it when people were happy with stuff...seems the plan is a go for now so will edit! I can't get on PSN at all :( so tomorrow night Warfare Wednesday which shooter is the shooter of choice?

Definitley up for some RDR on Friday. I really enjoyed our co-op session on Sunday with Emasher and Cookyman, well, until that bell end showed up and killed all the horses on the stagecoach.

Also up for some SSFIV.

Weekday gaming is not so good for me right now. I'm exhausted when I get in from work and just can't be arsed.

Yeah I'm kinda the same sometimes especially after I've skyped with my girlfriend and such like.