NEurope
Dyson

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

2-2 draw today, not too bad i thought. Nice to see my new Forward score on his debut for Recall as well. I am pleased.

Mcoy netted his first win with a cleansheet to boot for his new goalkeeper who has had two shcoking first games.

Mcoy created plenty of chances however the oppositions keeper was top notch saving 4-5 shots. A long shot was disallowed due to a foul but Mcoy took home 3 points with a header in the end. Mcoy still feels a little edgy but is happy his players performed well and held a cleansheet.

Not a good day in the Xpert Eleven office. Lost 3-0 and 4-0 in the games today. :(

Oh and 2 of my players got injured early in the match :(

Edited by Rowan

He's 31! That's no yoof.
Ah my mistake. To be perfectly honest, I didn't recognise his name on the player writeup! Even though he has the "Legend in this club" gold heart :/

Good job players can't get their feelings hurt. *whistles*

Mcoy got a good youth :sad:

I have no room for any more players, but i'd make room for someone like that.

Mcoy has had two youth offers in the last two days. Mcoy has not decided on the other youth yet but other then that Mcoy in not making any statements on his striker.

Mcoy would like to know if any of you would bother sponsoring a 2 skill 17 defender, Mcoy dosen't know if it would be worth the effort of having a 2 skill to get ME.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

From the X11 Forum:

We have been working on a new design for Xpert Eleven for quite a while as most of you know. And finally we are ready to release it.

We have chosen to release it as a beta version initially. This means that it almost the final release but there may still be some design flaws and maybe some bug that we haven't yet discovered. It has been tested quite thoroughly though and it is almost just as trustworthy as the old version.

We have decided to do this prerelease in the forums to let a smaller number of users try the new version initially. Then we will later this week or next week make an official announcement and release of this beta version in Xpert Daily.

The new version of Xpert Eleven will run parallell to the old version for a while until we consider the new version ready to replace the old version. This way you will also have time to get adjusted to the new look. The old version won't get any new features and it will probably be replaced by the new before the end of this year.

The new version will have more or less all features available in the old version but it will also contain quite a lot of new features. But I will let you see it for yourself.

The url for the new version of Xpert Eleven (beta version) is:

http://new.xperteleven.com/kickin.htm

I might have to mention that the site is running on the same database as the regular Xpert Eleven. Which means that everything you do on the site is the real thing. It is just a new interface.

You can log into this new one and have a look around. Looks pretty sweet at the moment. :)

I've brought in two players (for my other team) without evaluating them, and one has the 'fragile' "special quality", and the other has both the 'fragile' and 'big mouth' "qualities". :angry:

GAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:EDIT:

I've just gone through my other teams transfer history and noticed that a 23 year old 8 skill midfielder was sold for 255,000. WTF :cry:

No wonder one of my transfers was looked into :mad:

Edited by DuD

My Xpert team had a great game. A 7-1 victory is always fun. I also got 5 players in the Xpert Eleven.

I'm in promotion contention for both of my other clubs. Going pretty well! Been hard fought and could get first place for both leagues. Will struggle though, pretty much guaranteed promotion for both unless I slip up in the rest of my games.

Quite excited actually, always a good feeling getting promoted *is nerd*:bouncy:

Looking forward to tomorrows match. I have tiny chance of reaching the relegation zone for the first time. The odds are probably in his favour though, his players looks far better then mine.

Mcoy has had 3 youth chances in the last 3 days. Either Mcoy is scoring very lucky or the database server has gone very unfair.

I think I need to buy some old players. It seems that I can only play one person who isn't in the oldest eleven without going below the 26 average age.

I lost 2-0 away to Edd Kirby. Their keeper played a blinder. Fucking 13 skill :o

Still, i got the majority of the possession and only one less chance playing a 4-3-3 against 3-5-2. Great work from the team.

Unless his keeper plays that well in the home fixture, i'd be hoping for all three points.

Recall got a 3-0 win over Eights earlier today. An excellent result i must say

Lost today damn bit of a disaster 64s are my bogey team.

Moria definatly has the edge now. My goalie was just an utter loser today I need to train a non moody one up.

Woopwoop. 4-0, it seems when I actually remember to set tactics my team is actually alright. My new goalie doesn't hurt either :v

Darn, more injuries. Looks like new oldies will have to wait a little. It's bad enough when you have to train your whole team virtually the whole time.