NEurope
Will

Steel Battalion (Xbox)

Just wondering if anyone would be interesting in a copy of this. Comes with game and complete controller, not with the box unfortunately. I need to get rid of it due to moving house recently and having nowhere for it to go. I've never played it so I have no idea if it works properly, I can't see why it wouldn't though.

If you want it then you need to be able to collect it from West London (Ealing). Otherwise I think it might have to be binned :(

If nobody buys it then don't bother binning it, send it to me. I'll pay the delivery charges ;)

I'll give you a fiver plus delivery for it if it doesn't go anywhere else :D

If nobody buys it then don't bother binning it, send it to me. I'll pay the delivery charges ;)

I'll give you a fiver plus delivery for it if it doesn't go anywhere else :D

Sounds like this just became an auction.

Sorry for the slow reply - Didn't know anyone had shown interest.

I can attempt to give it a test if I manage to get my xbox unpacked this weekend, not 100% sure I'll manage that.

I'd rather give it to someone who can collect to be completely honest, it's going to be a pain to get packaged up and sent out. I'll still consider doing that though.

What colour buttons does it have? Blue or Green? I'd consider taking it if it has green buttons and the price is right.

Although green buttons are unlikely since they were the original ones (blue buttoned ones being the re-release) and I don't think they were released over here.

Sorry for the slow reply guys. It's the blue buttons version, I haven't had a chance to test it all out though.

Anyone genuinely interested in taking it off my hands? I really need to get rid of it asap now.

I'd be interested, but obviously I'd have to have it shipped, and shipping price would also be a factor. Would of course also need to have it tested.