N-Europe

To any Mac owners...

PeeJ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darksnowman. Ahh but Snow Leopard is off the shelves, delivered from the UK. Adding a higher capacity hard drive into a macbook needs to be built from scratch all the way in China. I just found it a little bit of a joke that it takes two and half weeks + to arrive. Especially since there's no option for express delivery etc. I also would have thought they'd keep a few of the more popular options in stock in the UK, but obviously not.

It wasn't just regarding that post, it was your others too.

Oh and maybe Apple don't like you.

Which others?

Please tell me what in my previous posts is spam? :hmm:

________

Ultimate fighters

Edited by Ronnie

darksnowman. Ahh but Snow Leopard is off the shelves, delivered from the UK. Adding a higher capacity hard drive into a macbook needs to be built from scratch all the way in China. I just found it a little bit of a joke that it takes two and half weeks + to arrive. Especially since there's no option for express delivery etc. I also would have thought they'd keep a few of the more popular options in stock in the UK, but obviously not.

Which others?

Please tell me what in my previous posts is spam? :hmm:

Wow the ipod update sure was disappointing.

Just tried the new iTunes, man is its UI design horrible!

Apple shipping is a total fucking joke

Yes, you started in this thread well, with actual discussion about your new computer. This stuff above however is pointless spam in a thread for discussing apple products (as it now seems to have become). Sure, it may be your opininon, but you are obviously trying to provoke arguments. In fact, I would say that is less what you are saying, but more the way you are saying it that is annoying. If you don't like the UI in iTunes, explain why, if you're disappointed with the new iPod, explain why, rather than just saying "That's shit, god Apple suck". You see?

I'm not trying to tell you to leave or anything, just make your comments constructive to a discussion rather than just opinions worded to provoke.

Fair enough, but I didn't say "That's shit, god Apple suck", I agree that would be spam.

The iPod update WAS disappointing. What more needs to be said? I personally was expecting better updates.

The UI design... it's personal taste, I don't like it.

And the shipping comment was because I was pissed off at the time.

Anyway, line drawn. I shall learn to expand on my posts in the future.

________

YAMAHA XV1600A SPECIFICATIONS

Edited by Ronnie