N-Europe

Dante

DEEEEECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

I've finished the game but now i'm going through the gruelling task of gathering 100% and my lord is it dull, I'm using a brilliant map I found online but some of the areas are doing my nut. Anyone else going through the same nightmarish procedure?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I need something like 15 or so serpents to have them all, 4 buried metals, 3 landmarks, 1 legend and about half of the jumps to collect. Getting all of that should give me the necessary concept art needed to get the achievement but I don't remember after reading whether or not the character art for the different enemy factions is needed for the 100% but I don't think so. But yeh, those that I've listed that I need to find are driving me nuts. I've got a map as well but I'm trying not to use it but think I'm going to have to print it off in sections and mark out where I've been and what's been collected so that I can figure out where I need to go.

I'm close to what I believe is very near the end of the game. (At the Sea of Black Tears), but I currently have 79 Serpent Statues freed and one more Motor Forge need raising.

PLUS I have two more upgrades left to buy.

I want to get them and their achievements before I finish the game. :hmm:

Anyone else going through the same nightmarish procedure?

Yes and it's also doing my head in. I have so far refused to use a map but whether that'll continue is a different matter.

I'm now at 97% and I still need (something like) 20 serpents, 3 metals, 6 (ouch) landmarks, 1 legend and 3 jumps.

Despite that, I spent a couple of hours earlier trying to go all over the place looking for the missing stuff, and in that time, all I got was 1 f'ing serpent so instead I went online for a while and proceeded to get destroyed by my opponents, so that wasn't much fun either. I may need a lot more time with the AI practice mode.

I an a measely 1% away from 100% on this. Got all the serpents, landmarks, legends, buried metals and jumps this morning and all I need are the 5 remaining creature concept art pictures (at least I believe these are the ones that go towards the achievement). Just need to find and ride the 9 possible creatures as I don't remember which ones I've ridden so might as well do them all. Shouldn't take more than half an hour and then yay, 100%.

Some of the last buried metals and serpents are placed in some sneaky locations that you'll easily miss so you really have to pay attention for them.

all I need are the 5 remaining creature concept art pictures (at least I believe these are the ones that go towards the achievement).

Do you have all the Lionheade Concept Art ? As I believe that is what is needed for the 100% and I don't think the Creature art is required (other than for personal satisfaction).

Update - A couple more hours last night netted a few more items, I now just need 13 serpents, 2 landmarks, 2 metals and 1 jump.

Do you have all the Lionheade Concept Art ? As I believe that is what is needed for the 100% and I don't think the Creature art is required (other than for personal satisfaction).

Seems you were right on this one. Have just had a look and it's the Ironheade concept art needed. Didn't spend time on the creature art anyway, but did get the Beast Master achievement as well as a few multiplayer ones that you can do in single player. Should be able to get 100% later this evening though. Not sure if I'll bother going for the ranked multiplayer/online achievements as I'm not really interested in getting them.

edit: 100% get! :yay: Think I'm now done with the game.

Edited by Ganepark32

Completed it earlier today. Sweet game. Really enjoyed it. Soundtrack is brilliant.

I was actually a bit gutted when you had to start fighting Ophelia and the Drowning Doom. I dunno why, did I really like her? Or because she was Eddie's love interest and I think Eddie's an awesome character?

When Painkiller by Judas Priest started playing in the last boss battle, I found it really hard not to yell "Oh, fuck yeah! Painkiller!" The usage of songs in this game is really well done! \m/ \m/

Will go back and get the last of the other stuff when I can.

Well, I completed the main quest of the game today, it was pretty awesome, but I didn't like the pacing at the end. Once you get past Lionwhyte's Pleasure Tower, it all seems to be over too quickly, with a serious lack of exploration quests. It's still a great game though!

The soundtrack was amazing though, with some perfect track placement. 'Through the Fire and Flames' during the escape from the Pleasure Tower and 'Mr Crowley' when Ophelia gave in to the Sea of Black Tears fitted those scenes excellently. Hell, I even liked the use of 'Her Ghost in the Fog' for the Drowning Doom battle. It's almost as if these tracks were made for the game!

As for the ending, it was alright, but it felt like it was missing something. Eddie just driving off at the end didn't feel right either. I reckon there's going to be a sequel, or at least story-led DLC coming at some point. Ophelia's tear makes me think there's something more to her too...

I've still got tons of side quests to do and stuff to find, but I'll get round to it when I can be bothered. :heh: