N-Europe

Save GameCentral.

welsh_gamer

Why cause they scored some Nintendo games low?

I posted a briefish rant in the handheld board ages ago. I can't be bothered finding it, but in short - no, but if you notice that as something they tend to do, then that is an interesting point also. I personally haven't read it for about a year, so I've no idea how things are now, but then why would I go out of my way to read a publication I'm not a fan of?

I posted a briefish rant in the handheld board ages ago. I can't be bothered finding it, but in short - no, but if you notice that as something they tend to do, then that is an interesting point also. I personally haven't read it for about a year, so I've no idea how things are now, but then why would I go out of my way to read a publication I'm not a fan of?

That's fair enough, I still read it as It's something to do before going out to work.

I do read Gamecentrals reviews more than any other site/mag reviews, but I never buy a game from their reviews as I like to decide for myself.

Sorry but Digitiser were cunts - sure I used the service and enjoyed the snippets of news, but they reviewed Mario Kart 64 as being a pile of shite.

They can burn in Teletext hell for all I care! You don't diss MK64. It pwnz the universe.

Whoever first mentioned Bamboozle, I want you to know: I have just achieved orgasm.

It was fucking immence. The time that was spent on making a man out of huge squares of only about 6 colours was a testement to just how much people cared about it. Many a happy half hour was spent reading gamecentral then popping over for a quick game of bamboozle (then refreshing the first page every time I got the answer wrong and doing it all again until I got it right, even if that meant that I got the answer wrong three times and had to go through the whole thing again just to get the fourth one...) Good times.

I haven't been on Bamboozle for maybe 6 years

Then KEEP THE FAITH! I'm going to check it out now.

Whoever first mentioned Bamboozle, I want you to know: I have just achieved orgasm.

It was fucking immence. The time that was spent on making a man out of huge squares of only about 6 colours was a testement to just how much people cared about it. Many a happy half hour was spent reading gamecentral then popping over for a quick game of bamboozle (then refreshing the first page every time I got the answer wrong and doing it all again until I got it right, even if that meant that I got the answer wrong three times and had to go through the whole thing again just to get the fourth one...) Good times.

You never used to press all four colours quickly and see the odd one out?

EDIT: Just played... It's as glorious as I remember.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY