N-Europe

Sponsor My Daughter in the Banardos Big Toddle

david.dakota

Hey guys,

Next week my daughter is taking part in Banardos Big Toddle, so we're looking to you guys to sponsor - just a little - for this worthy cause. You can pledge your cash at her page on the Banardos website.

We hope you'll be able to pledge as musch as you can.

Kind regards

Edited by david.dakota

You're welcome David, tbh I'd had a refund for something come through today which I wasn't expecting, which in a way is money that I assumed was gone so I figured I'd like to do something nice with it, so I'm glad to have helped seeing as it's for a good cause. :)

Right I've had the same message as yesterday.

We're sorry to report that this page is currently not functioning and we apologize for any inconvenience.

So what happened?

One of the following may have occurred:

The web browser Back button was clicked somewhere in the sign up, registration or donation process.

You have selected a bookmarked web page that requires you to login.

Your web browser was left inactive for one hour or more.

The sign up, registration or donation process was not completed.

What do you do now?

Please go back to your original point of entry into this website.

Note: If you received an email with a URL link to a donation web page - the link may have been broken. Please close your browser and try clicking on the link again or copy and paste the link into your web browser's address bar.

Thank you for your patience! If you need additional assistance, please contact the support contact for this organization.

Nous sommes désolés de vous informer que cette page web ne fonctionne pas présentement et nous nous excusons pour cet inconvénient.

Que s'est-il passé?

Voir les possibilités suivantes:

Le bouton précédent a été cliqué soit pendant l'inscription, l'enregistrement ou l'étape des dons.

Vous avez sélectionné une page web parmi vos signets, qui nécessite une connexion.

Votre navigateur a été laissé dormant pour une durée d'une heure ou plus.

L'inscription, l'enregistrement ou l'étape des dons n'a pas été complété.

Que faire?

Veuillez s'il vous plait retourner à l'entrée originale de ce site web.

À noter : si vous avez reçu un courriel contenant un lien URL à une page de dons; ce lien a pu être brisé. Veuillez s'il vous plait fermer votre navigateur et essayer de cliquer à nouveau sur le lien ou copier et coller le lien dans la barre d'adresse de votre navigateur.

Merci de patienter! Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, s'il vous plait communiquer avec la personne ressource pour cette organisation.

Disculpe, lamentamos informarle que esta página no se encuentra en funcionamiento.

¿Qué puede haber ocurrido?

Durante el proceso de inscripción, registro o donación usted puede haber hecho clic en “Atrásâ€, evitando la culminación del proceso.

Usted puede haber seleccionado una “bookmarked†página web que requiere que usted esté registrado.

Su buscador se mantuvo inactivo por una hora o más.

El proceso de inscripción, registro o donación no fue concluido.

¿Cómo solucionarlo?

Por favor regrese a la dirección inicial para ingresar a este portal.

Nota: Si recibió un e-mail/ correo electrónico que contenía un link a una página para donaciones, el link puede haber estado incompleto. Por favor, cierre su buscador e intente hacer clic nuevamente en el link. Puede también copiar y pegar la dirección del link en la barra de direcciones de su navegador/ buscador.

Muchas gracias! Si necesita ayuda adicional, por favor contacte al representante de soporte técnico de esta organización.

Erm....whens the deadline? Cheque?

Strange... your ISP must be blocking it for some reason or something Rez? and yeah I paid by card.

Hmmm. The plot thickens. Its done it at home and at work. Did you get the Nat West (or whatever) security thing? Mine is Maestro. I am determined to payyyyzzzzzz. PayPal ftwz/

Hmmm. The plot thickens. Its done it at home and at work. Did you get the Nat West (or whatever) security thing? Mine is Maestro. I am determined to payyyyzzzzzz. PayPal ftwz/

Oh... I misunderstood, I thought the page wasn't loading for you like at all... hmm must be related to your card then? I paid via CC nps.