NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Uncharted 2

Mouth at on the floor the whole time, stunning.

I agree, this could be GOTY.

Damn Choze why did you post that trailer. I can't help but watch it, yet it kind of spoils the game. Looks bloody awesome though.

Damn this looks good!

Looks like i'm going to be spoiled with quality games later this year!!

Well, I was going to buy this any way or the other, but now I'm going to buy it even... more?

That doesn't make sense. But despite this game being revealed a long time ago, this made quite the impact. Very good!

Looks fantastic...When Nathan was at the top of the city and looking down it looked amazing gave a huge sense of scope, I actually think the city looked impressive than Assassin's Creed but of course the experience is far more linear as you are funneled through the parts of the city Naughty Dog want you to see.

Also love Nathan's witty remarks throughout, its spot on helps to characterize him in a very organic way without the intrusion of cut scenes. That's mostly the work of Amy Hennig the games director who is a very articulate, clever, witty and charming woman, she once appeared on 1up Yours and came across really well..

Well it's just the fact that Drake is so eccentric and slapstick. No-one in real life would make comments like 'Oh boy' and 'Here we go again' whilst jumping from rooftop to rooftop at the same time as being gunned down by a chaingun.

Sign in to follow this