NEurope
chairdriver

X-Men Mafia - Survival Of The Fittest

I've already established why I overreacted: Me being suspected on a vague basis didn't exactly sit with me, as it stemmed from me not being the best tactic in mafia games and thus not realising how suspicious my innocent inquiry made me look. Secondly, when I thought I had been investigated, I knew I would appear evil - blasted role ...

Anyway, about last night, I had nothing do with Maase/Nightcrawler or anyone else. As I said, I can only shape-shift at night - nothing else. If you wanna know, I shape-shifted into Spider-Man last night and Daredevil the night before.

DOUBLE POST

Beside, me coming out with my role also stems from me not being very tactical in mafia games. So yeah. I know very well how suspicious I look, and I probably wouldn't trust me if I were you, but I blame my suspicious role and bad tactical skills for that. *shrug*

The main thing we have against you is:

1-Mr-paul targeted you and failed, but smelled brimstone;

2-Paj said Nightcrawler smells like brimstone everytime he teleports;

3-From the write-up, it seems that Nightcrawler teleported someone with him, and that same person killed him (it's a bit vague, but that's what it sounds like)

Now, if you really are Mystique, and turned into Spiderman, it would explain the New York comment, and the twinkle in the voice.

But it certainly doesn't explain the claws... You sure you don't know anything about that?

Since it's been more than 24 hours and the last post was over 2 hours ago:

Day 3 is now over

No one was lynched.

Night 3 begins now

I know I'm dead, Chairdriver...

But that's really just lame -_-'

Night 3

Emma Frost armoured herself on the astral plane with psychic armour that bedazzled with diamonds. She had recently managed to regain her memories, having broken down the psychic blockage that surrounded this place. She knew Shadow King's tricks, but knew this wasn't one of his. Either way, he had to be dealt with.

"You dare to face me, woman!?" The Shadow King spat in disgust, a gigantic arm sweeping her aside. However, her armour weathered the hit, and unfalteringly she marched towards the giant astral being.

"I shall not allow you to continue!" she said firmly.

"I see Xavier trains his minions well. You are indeed strong-minded." the Shadow King said. "I shall let him know you put up a good fight."

The White Queen pulled a diamond sword from her belt, and charged, and lept at the Shadow King's throat.

At that moment, all stood still on the astral plane. She would have struck him dead if not for the interferance on the physical plane.

With a force so great, powered by the high velocity, the man punched Emma, sending her sprawling across the floor, her mind instantly uncoupling from the astral plane.

"YOU!" she snarled, her nose broken. "You traitor!"

In that time, she managed to turn into her diamond form, but it mattered not, the man was too fast, and too strong.

Emma Frost has been beaten, her de-bodied mind left to wander the astral plane. She was played by Zell. She was a member of the X-Men.

The Dark Beast crept through the forest. Sinister had advised him well - this plan would surely be beneficial to his campaign.

There was a rustle of leaves.

Dark Beast turned, ready to pounce on whatever was following him.

With a leap, and a flurry of claws, the Dark Beast was dead.

The Dark Beast is dead. He was played by Paj Meen Ah. A minion of Mr. Sinister, he had hoped his cruel manipulations would take him further.

The attacker howled. One could barely tell whether he was being controlled or not - there was none other so feral.

The suited man crept up on the girl. He was uncharacteristically stealthy, especially considering he was wearing $2 billion worth of defense systems in his armour.

Before she could phase away, the knife plunged into her heart.

Shadowcat is dead. She was played by Gizmo. She was a member of the X-Men.

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Jonnas

Moogleviper

Mr. Paul

Mundi

not so tiny

Vicar

Day 4 begins now

From what I can tell the death of Paj is a good thing right? tbh not surprised chair gave him the leading bad guy role :heh:

Dyson, how dare you presume to know how vital or immaterial Dark Beast's part in Sinister's plans are?

EvilBeast2resize.jpg

I'll be back, you filthy cunts. Sinister demands it. You can't fathom what you fools have done.

So Mundi can kill? Or does he kill whoever tries to roleblock him or something?

So Mundi can kill? Or does he kill whoever tries to roleblock him or something?

At that moment, all stood still on the astral plane. She would have struck him dead if not for the interferance on the physical plane.

With a force so great, powered by the high velocity, the man punched Emma, sending her sprawling across the floor, her mind instantly uncoupling from the astral plane.

In that time, she managed to turn into her diamond form, but it mattered not, the man was too fast, and too strong.

I don´t kill people, I re-direct them, it looks like someone else saved me.

Someone who she knew because she called him a traitor so I guess a fellow X-men did it.

"You dare to face me, woman!?" The Shadow King spat in disgust,

"I see Xavier trains his minions well. You are indeed strong-minded." the Shadow King said. "I shall let him know you put up a good fight."

The White Queen pulled a diamond sword from her belt, and charged, and lept at the Shadow King's throat.

Emma Frost has been beaten, her de-bodied mind left to wander the astral plane. She was played by Zell. She was a member of the X-Men.

Sorry but to me this sounds like you killed her. And we'd already established that you were evil. Unless you can convince me otherwise.

Vote:Mundi

You forgot the part where it is mentioned that I would have been killed if it was not for someone else interfering with the fight

It clearly says that I would be dead if not for some interference and the person killing her is always referred to as the "man"

If it was me why not just say it in the write-up? It is quite clear I am there and there would be no need to call me "The man"

She calls the man who kills her a traitor and as far as I know the Shadow King and Emma Frost have no connection between each other in the write-up.

I'm thinking Emma was the one who killed Mundi the first time around (a sword with psychic powers, right?).

But Mundi has a pretty solid point. Someone else killed Emma, that's for sure. Probably one of Mundi's allies (though I'm sure he won't say who it is)

Of course, we also know Mundi's the Shadow King.

Vote: Mundi since you still look pretty evil. Care to explain what you're all about?

So Paj was evil right? I'm not very familiar with X-Men so I don't really know. X3

Also, if Mundi can't be killed during the night (like the first night showed), would that mean he can only be killed through lynching? Or maybe a specific character/person needs to kill him?

I am not a part of the mafia.

The baddies in this game is Apocalypse and his crew (You gyus knew that of course?) and the Shadow king has never been a part of his crew.

I mis-direct people onto another target using my mind controlling powers.

Last night I used my power on Dannyboy and I don´t see any mention of Mystique in the write-up.

DOUBLE POST: Wait a tick, if Dannyboy is Mystique is it possible that he disguised himself as Iron man last night?

The suited man crept up on the girl. He was uncharacteristically stealthy, especially considering he was wearing $2 billion worth of defense systems in his armour.

I am not a part of the mafia.

The baddies in this game is Apocalypse and his crew (You gyus knew that of course?) and the Shadow king has never been a part of his crew.

I mis-direct people onto another target using my mind controlling powers.

Last night I used my power on Dannyboy and I don´t see any mention of Mystique in the write-up.

DOUBLE POST: Wait a tick, if Dannyboy is Mystique is it possible that he disguised himself as Iron man last night?

So, someone with that much equipment used a knife to kill Gizmo. That could plausibly be Danny/Mystique, who claims to be good. That was another fine point.

So, you mind-controlled Danny into killing Gizmo, did you?

So Paj was evil right? I'm not very familiar with X-Men so I don't really know. X3

It all depends on what you define as "evil" my dear. My research would benefit humanity in the long run...just not homo superior. All that juicy DNA-splicing and cruel (but necessary) experiments would go toward the development of stronger mutates with which to serve Apocalypse. The only way out is through, the faster we're in the better.

Have a nice day, you filthy filthy gene-jokes.

darkbeast.gif

(I love the fact I'm not dead/allowed to post, I was obviously teleported away at the last second by Fatale to recover from my wounds- Bagsy being in the sequel)

Edited by Paj!

So, someone with that much equipment used a knife to kill Gizmo. That could plausibly be Danny/Mystique, who claims to be good. That was another fine point.

So, you mind-controlled Danny into killing Gizmo, did you?

You can choose to not believe me when I say that I mis-direct people but being immortal and being able to kill people is a bit of an overkill power

About the whole deal before the night phase:

It does indeed seem like I was the one who Maase/Nightcrawler took for a teleport. My theory is that

Maase/Nightcrawler's ability was to protect someone by teleporting him/her, and both he and mr-paul targetted me

the second night. Maase/Nightcrawler teleported me and thereby protected me from mr-paul's investigation, resulting

in mr-paul's power failing and him smelling brimstone. Thinking about it, it actually makes perfect sense.

Regarding the claws, I have no idea, and looking at the write-up it actually says nothing about who killed

Maase/Nightcrawler. I'd even say that reading it like the teleportee was the killer is a stretch. If I am indeed

the teleportee, which I'm very sure of, how do you explain the claws? Mystique doesn't have claws, nor does

Spider-Man, so I'd say that's evidence supporting my case.

Regarding this night's events: Paj was evil? Then either he knew I am good and tried to get me lynched (nearly worked), or there are several evil groups with no connection.

I was surprised when I read something about a man with a million dollar armour suit killing someone, because I did actually shape-shift into Iron Man this night. Seems like Mundi is telling the truth - but I'm not sure it's the whole truth. His role seems very evil, and what was up with him coming back from the dead? Still, chair doesn't seem to be all too bothered about making "evil" roles evil in this game. I dunno, I'm confused.

I love the fact I'm quite literally, laughing manically in my throne.

What is going on ? this i complex. and no info ill try to understaind.

Basically, there's some dude named apocalypse. He's evil and has some kind of gang with him.

Then there's Mr. Sinister and his gang (which included Dark Beast/Paj)

Then there's Mundi, who was killed, is evil and came back to life when someone (Emma Frost?) tried to kill him.

You can choose to not believe me when I say that I mis-direct people but being immortal and being able to kill people is a bit of an overkill power

I understand what you mean, but if it wasn't you, then Danny must have killing powers.

So, either Mundi is Chuck Norris, or Danny is a killer who has been lying so far.

I think Danny's good (his posts so far wouldn't fit someone evil, I think). And I still believe the theory that Mundi can be killed through lynching.

Not to mention, Mundi's neutral. Notice how, everytime someone dies, their aligment comes up. Mundi's doesn't, so he must be neutral. What's your win condition?

I think Danny's good (his posts so far wouldn't fit someone evil, I think).

Thanks. :)

I think you're right about Mundi. A role who can only be killed through lynching is quite common in mafia games, and him being a neutral with mind-control this exact power seems like a well-thought-up role. I'm willing to bet on it.

Vote: Mundi