N-Europe

Post the view from your room/house.

Caris

Well when i moved house almost 3 year ago something i never took for granted was the view from my bedroom, it's amazing. It's not a huge house or anything i just have a cracking view.

I was sitting here last night looking out and the sky looked amazing over the sea, so many colours and clouds and it made me think of this thread.

So! I call up N-E to post the view they have, this should turn out quite interesting. I imagine some people have views from out of this world.

Here is mine, pictures do not do it justice at all but it's the best i could do.

1300.jpg

The sunrise every morning looks even better, i will try and get some pictures next time I'm awake!

Edited by Caris

Do you live on a farm or something? That's a big garden!

Haha! I live out in the countryside, so there are farms and fields around us, but that field is not part of our grounds, which only extend to the hedge. On the other side is a road (hard to see on that pic) separating our grounds from the field.

This is the view from my Grandads back garden:

n687920340_5856780_5549.jpg

My house backs on to the same field, but we have a wood between our garden and the field. We have a path through though that helps when we take the dog for a walk.

Some views from various places:

Kitchen window:

n687920340_2732576_4064.jpg

A view of our side garden/woods behind our garder taken from the front of the house. You can only really see the hedge and the woods behind:

n687920340_2732559_2204.jpg

I only really take pictures when it snows!

Guest Captain Falcon

n1289055801_30216331_7201358.jpg

That's the view from my room.

It's always a nice view in the morning when you seen the sunlight shinning from behind the top of the hills even though you can't see the sun itself.

Although they weren't out when I took that, you can often see the ducks and swans on the grass out in front of the lake (not quite visible in that shot though).

And as the sun fades, the trees and hillside are hit with a soft orange glow that looks magical.

Oh, look. Stella is £4.50.

P230509_1540.jpg

Cost Cuter! The prettier way to shop!

welsh_gamer and caris's views are my favourites so far, I've still not got round to my own yet, though I had a look earlier and my mind had thought it more spectacular than it really appears.