N-Europe

Insane Mafia (DIY)

Guest Maase

Guest Maase

Jayseven just started the Mafiawesome, which is great for me, as if you guys sign up all quickly, I'l have much time to think things out for my Mafia, I already have many idea's for the Mafia, but I still have to think some others.

Anyways, sign up here in this thread and PM me with the character you want to be (Can be from Movies, Cartoons, Anime, Books, fro Real Life, etc) and what do you want it to be Specialized in:

Options are: Killing, Protecting, Investigating and Other. (We will need at least 10% of the members Specialized in Killing, 10% Specialized in Protecting, 10% Specialized in Investigating and 20% Specialized in Other, which means it might be needed to change, in case there are too many Specialized in a certain area)

Also, you might be asking "Why did you name this Mafia "Insane?"".

You will understand when we get there, as its something never seen before in N-Europe, I guarantee it.

Could someone change the name to "Insane Mafia (DIY) Signups"?

Title can be a little misleading.

Signed Up:

MadDog

Jayseven

Edited by Maase
Automerged Doublepost

I'll hit my name down for now in case you go ahead with it but I'll also suggest that you don't leave what you want the players roles to be down to the player, only their character. Why would anybody sign up to be a protector? It's probably the most boring role there is, as opposed to killing, which the majority of people will sign up for. Also, if you're not starting it for a month, don't have the sign up for 3 weeks. People will sign up in advance who won't play after a month or so. It's not a wise idea. I'm not sure you've got the right idea about how to set it up and such...I remember you tried setting one up in the past and it was shot down. You sure you think you can do this? There's a few blatant errors in running judgement already sticking out.

Before I sign up, I have to agree with Dyson. It will be much better if we send a character, and you pick a power for us.

Not only will it lead to zanier choices, you can be more creative (I would've never thought of the blindness power if Lazyboy hadn't suggested a brain syndrome related with visual defects, for instance. And I still think that was a good power)

So, I will sign up if you pick the powers for us.

Guest Maase
I'll hit my name down for now in case you go ahead with it but I'll also suggest that you don't leave what you want the players roles to be down to the player, only their character. Why would anybody sign up to be a protector? It's probably the most boring role there is, as opposed to killing, which the majority of people will sign up for. Also, if you're not starting it for a month, don't have the sign up for 3 weeks. People will sign up in advance who won't play after a month or so. It's not a wise idea. I'm not sure you've got the right idea about how to set it up and such...I remember you tried setting one up in the past and it was shot down. You sure you think you can do this? There's a few blatant errors in running judgement already sticking out.

About the role thing, It really is important for what I'm doing here, and as I said, I'l randomize some things if there are too many Killing Roles and Protecting Roles.

For example, there are 10 who signed up until the end of Jayseven's mafia (which is when I'l start).

all of them wanted to be killers except 1, who wanted to be "Other".

As I said before, its needed at least 10% in Protecting, 10% in Investigating and 20% in Other, which means in this case:

1 Protector, 1 Killer, 2 in "Other", 1 in Investigating.

Which means that the last 4 guys wanting to be a Killer, would have their role changed.

Also, In this case, its still too much to have Killers in this game, so I guess I would put the last two that remain who wanted to be killers to be protectors or investigators.

Also, I might add, just because you've chosen "Killer", doesn't mean you'll be automatically a normal killer.

You might be something like... "You can only kill one person in case that guy tried to lynch you one time", etc.

I have all thought out, Dyson, except for one thing:

Also, if you're not starting it for a month, don't have the sign up for 3 weeks.

Didn't think about this, but I will PM when the game is about to start, isn't that enough to call their attention? :S

I would play, but I'm getting really bored of DIY.

Well, if it helps, this is not DYI in the traditional way.

I like to surprise...

Edited by Maase
Automerged Doublepost