N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

And knowing most of the wifi distributed Pokemon that don't unlock ingame events.. we wont ever get it. Better bust out my mates Japanese platinum copy..

Well, when it hits the 18th

I'm not so sure... It may be the thing that unlocks Zorua in Black & White. Why else would they release a Scizor of all things

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so sure... It may be the thing that unlocks Zorua in Black & White. Why else would they release a Scizor of all things

Because Scizor is cool :P Would have been better if it had technician but I guess considering the moveset Swarm makes more sense.

Finally beat the Elite 4 last night at 58 hours. My team was:

Typhlosion

Ampharos

Crobat

Heracross

Mamoswine

Slowking.

All level 41 when I started, Mamoswine was probably the most useless, but he was only there to take care of the dragons. Beat them my first time round, normally it takes a few attempts but they were pretty easy apart from Lance who gave the most trouble.

Looking forward to finally going to Kanto.

Actually, Nintendo does it the day of CoroCoro release, sometimes the day before. However, we get leaks of CoroCoro early so we wait for that.

Plus, if I recall correctly, Nintendo has a share in CoroCoro

so we get info next week then?

• 3 weeks later...
Jirachi event starts in 2 days (26th)! It's the Jirachi that knows Draco Meteor and unlocks an extra course on the Pokewalker.

You can download it on D/P/Pt/HS/SS from the NWFC.

http://origin.pokemongoldsilver.com/uk/#/news/jirachi/

Awesome. I only have a japanese one I got from GTS.

Good idea to take the Pokewalker to work. Appearantly I walk 25 000 steps every day!

Man it's been gone and done over here in AUS :D, had that pokemon for like 3 weeks now :heh:

I think you'll have another chance to get it again, like the shiny Pichu in America was also available for download for those who already got the store download!

Completed my National Dex today. Now Nurse Joy always asks "if I want the Usual" when healing my party.

Not to fussed about getting my final star, battle tower is too much hard work.

Exactly the same as I've been for the last month and a bit. I started EV raising a good team, then got bored cause, let's face it, EV training is bloody boring.

Exactly the same as I've been for the last month and a bit. I started EV raising a good team, then got bored cause, let's face it, EV training is bloody boring.

I might go back to getting medalist Pokemon in the Pokethlon - got 45 already, and also want to unlock that trophy for beating every event 50 times!

Already got my Gold shoes, tracksuit, flag and Pokegear :D