NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

It's a Mow Rotom. Take a Rotom to Silph Co.s elevator and you'll get access to a room with appliances for Rotom to possess. This one is Rotom in possession of a Lawn Mower. It can also possess a Fridge, Washing Machine, Oven and Fan.

http://www.serebii.net/games/forms.shtml <- Got details on form changes there

The Shiny Leaf has a use. Find 5 on one Pokémon and go to Lyra/Ethan and you'll get a star on your trainer card

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/shinyleaf.shtml

Mcoy just took on the Ellite four. Mcoy made it to Lance before being cut through like a hot knife through butter.

I've made quite a lot of progress on this now, got all 16 badges, caught most of the special Pokémon (in standard Pokéballs of course ;)), defeated Red, etc...

Why does it still seem like there's loads of stuff left to do? :laughing:

I love the bit when you visit Game Freak and get the GB sounds item after collecting all the badges. :love:

Suppose I should concentrate on creating a decent team and get into the whole battling thing now then, but I get the feeling that all the Pokémon I like (i.e. the cute / funny looking ones) are rubbish at fighting. :heh:

Mcoy is trying to aquire a thunder stone at the moment as Pikachus defence is a little too weak to make him useful in a fight. Mcoy has only had luck in obtaining two sun stones so far ><

Mcoy is trying to aquire a thunder stone at the moment as Pikachus defence is a little too weak to make him useful in a fight. Mcoy has only had luck in obtaining two sun stones so far ><

Get that sucka a light ball, then it'll be better than Raichu.

Just beat the Elite 4. Skills against Lance include luck and quality potion rotation. :blank:

Get that sucka a light ball, then it'll be better than Raichu.

Just beat the Elite 4. Skills against Lance include luck and quality potion rotation. :blank:

Mcoy did try to get a light ball from yellow forest but it seems so rare Mcoy is not sure if he can be bothered to keep on trying!

Mcoys problem is not with Pikachus attack but the fight it will usually take 1 or 2 hits before being knocked out.

I like my Skarmory. Problem is it doesnt have any powerful moves, any ideas?

Skarmory aren't really attackers, they prefer to excel in defense like steel types do. But be sure you have physical moves more than Special moves, A Skamory's special attack is it's weakest stat no matter what kind of nature it has. So you can use a TM and teach it swords dance to bulk it's attack stat up.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Just give Skarmory Spikes and whirlwind/roar... :D

Aerial ace is a pretty decent attack if youve got the TM for it? Roost, Spikes, *flying type move* and whirlwind/roar are all you need. Skarmory is a flipping tank afterall!

The commentary from the player in this video is so funny:

Catching Mewtwo is serious business.

Mcoy thinks that young lad needs to learn a few thing about catching pokemon. Mcoy noticed he didn't lower it to red health or even paralyze or put it to sleep.

On another note Mcoy was wondering if it may be worth organizing a little friendly Neurope poke league battle, Mcoy wouldn't have an idea of the rules but it could be a knock out based tournament with some cool prizes that we could all try and contribute.

Mcoy is wondering if anyone would be interested?

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Mcoy thinks that young lad needs to learn a few thing about catching pokemon. Mcoy noticed he didn't lower it to red health or even paralyze or put it to sleep.

On another note Mcoy was wondering if it may be worth organizing a little friendly Neurope poke league battle, Mcoy wouldn't have an idea of the rules but it could be a knock out based tournament with some cool prizes that we could all try and contribute.

Mcoy is wondering if anyone would be interested?

Indeed I would however until june i have exams so i'll have to join in later.

Woohoo, I beat the Elite 4 on my first go and it was so easy!! I went straight there after knocking out Ho-Oh at the Bell Tower and defeated every single one of my rival's pokemon in a single move each (Typhlosion required 2)

I defeated every gym leader and every pokemon with my now level 55 Arcanine... My Arcanine took out one of his Dragonites in 1 move and easily took the other 2 out with 2.

I went through the first 2 of the elite 4 without even losing any HP... Piece of cake.

Edited by Pyxis

The commentary from the player in this video is so funny:

Catching Mewtwo is serious business.

That guy is a complete douche. He's done enough to cause almost all the major players in the Pokémon Community to hate him

The commentary from the player in this video is so funny

You must have linked a wrong video. Because that was dull as fuck.

That guy is a complete douche. He's done enough to cause almost all the major players in the Pokémon Community to hate him

What else has he done?

The Mewtwo in HGSS is a right pussy. The only attack it knows is Psycho Cut and if you have a Murkrow or something it'll have no effect. I helped the missus catch her Mewtwo, first time it knocked itself out using struggle. Second attempt got it on third throw. Send Kingler in and use False Swipe, then start throwing.

He steals from everyone, his account was even suspended because of it, then when people get videos with stolen stuff removed, he makes videos bitching about it (and then removes them). In the run up to HGSS, he also made up loads of things, such as Hoenn being in the game (with fake screenshots to justify it), just to get more subscribers.

Whenever somebody posts on his video or channel stating these things, he usually deletes the comments so people still believe he's a "good user"

Oh he's one of those users who'l just stick the video after a power point presentation of a myriad of words to sit through first, I fucking hate those video's.

From the looks of it, he doesn't delete comments, just his own video and re uploads.

Can Fossils be used in HGSS? I found an Old Ember and reeeeally want to crack it open but don't know where :D

Can Fossils be used in HGSS? I found an Old Ember and reeeeally want to crack it open but don't know where :D

The fossil restoration place doesn't exist any more back in its original place on Cinnabar, so it got moved to the Pewter Museum. So yeah, people who find one early on have to wait quite a while..

The fossil restoration place doesn't exist any more back in its original place on Cinnabar, so it got moved to the Pewter Museum. So yeah, people who find one early on have to wait quite a while..

Nice one, thanks. Have done the first 8 gyms, just the Elite 4 to go and I'll be able to move back to Johto :D

Mcoy was wondering if anyone had a spiritomb that could be breed or traded for anything?

Mcoy can't be bothered doing 1000 miles on a pokewalker to try and get one.

Nice one, thanks. Have done the first 8 gyms, just the Elite 4 to go and I'll be able to move back to Johto :D

Beg your pardon.