NEurope

"This commercial has enraged me...and I know that's what it was supposed to do."

No it wasn't, it was supposed to encourage people that could understand jokes to laugh. Although it seems like that's been written by a typical sub-intelligence comments-board patroller that's managed to grasp the art of a blog, so that he can fixate attention from other crap to his crap.

Blur - bought it, played it, loved it!

I can see this being an overlooked gem - online is fantastic!

So am I the only person who has bought this on here?

Great intro to the game with the fantastic music from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Played some 20 player online races -so much fun!

So am I the only person who has bought this on here?

We were chatting about it the other day weren't we? I went for Split/Second in the end. But will be picking this up when I've had my fill of S/S.

We were chatting about it the other day weren't we? I went for Split/Second in the end. But will be picking this up when I've had my fill of S/S.

Nice one Matty Baby! I can see this being a great comunity game - like burnout - tallkng smack to each other when taking each other out with a power up!

Got this from LoveFILM. It's a blast. The concern I had from the beta was if it might get a bit repetitive after a while. I guess I'll find out if that's the case.

Man some of the destruction fan points are crazy, Spent like 2 hours just trying to get one in Crash and Burn >.<

Man some of the destruction fan points are crazy, Spent like 2 hours just trying to get one in Crash and Burn >.<

Yup it's quite a challenging game but ultimately rewarding. I love it! it's deffo one of the most underated games out right now.

I'm playing on normal difficulty and some of the races are incredibly difficult. I think the online is brilliant, 20 player online gets so hectic especially when everyone tries to screw over the race leader using the lightning weapon leaving the track covered in lightning bolts is hilarious.

Nice one Matty Baby! I can see this being a great comunity game - like burnout - tallkng smack to each other when taking each other out with a power up!

wait....what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

wait....what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Do it flamey!

Yup it's a very comunity oriented game - if a load us had it - it would be a total blast sending challenges to each other and kicking ass online.

It's going cheap guys and if you like sound of Mario Kart on fucking powerful steriods then buy this - you won't regret it.