NEurope
Choze

Other Consoles@E3. Thread of Hype & Disappointment.

You're talking shit Choze, everyone has called you out and you still act like a fool. Shut up.

Edited by Wesley

Well Half Life is weird because its the best game that I'm not a fan of or that knowledgable(sp) about. This isn't the games fault.

I've played all of 2 without knowing what happened in 1, which is kind of important. Anyway, there's a certain something in the game that adds atmosphere, cool factor and believability. You care for the characters, the script is great, the gravity gun is kickass, the puzzles are great and generally it's brilliant. The only thing I would say is that the actual shooting is a bit clunky.

I would still buy ep 3 even if it used the same engine as the previous games, it's good enough for me and there's a certain charm/character about the visuals in HL. The only thing I'd really like them to do is make the game a decent length, because time-wise you don't get what you pay for. It is awesome while it lasts though.

Well forgive me for suggesting Valves tech is somewhat outdated.

You have no idea about tech.

Replace every reference you make to Sony with Nintendo and you'd be Lord of the Wii Boards.

You're talking shit Choze, everyone has called you out and you still act like a fool. Shut up.

No. Half Life 3 with next gen Source engine or else. I want my next gen interactive shrubs. Enough with the episodes. Give us the real deal.

You have no idea about tech.

Replace every reference you make to Sony with Nintendo and you'd be Lord of the Wii Boards.

pfft the fans here are the ones arguing we dont need advancement. Wii doesnt need better graphics anyone?

Edited by Choze
Automerged Doublepost

Lol, you sound like a child, "No". Whatever man, no one cares if you don't buy game A based on graphical/engine abilities. Shock horror.

Some news of Capcom.

Capcom has revealed their game lineup for E3 2009, or perhaps it's better to say mostly revealed, with two mystery titles making their debut at the show.

For the most part, Capcom's E3 2009 lineup is made up of games you have either already heard about or even already played. They'll be showing off the PC versions of Bionic Commando and Street Fighter; upcoming sequels like Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (not technically a sequel, I know), and Mega Man Star Force 3; and new titles such as Spyborgs and Fate Unlimited Codes.

The most intriguing titles at Capcom's E3 booth are two we don't know about yet.

One will be playable at the booth, while another is being announced at their press conference. While the press conference title is anyone's guess. I would welcome anything, as long as it means I don't have to sit through a Lost Planet movie panel again. The new playable title would mean a game already far along enough to play. Monster Hunter Tri, perhaps?

Hit the link for the full accounting of Capcom's E3 2009 presence, and stay tuned to Capcom's blog for your chance to join them at the show!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/blog/2009/05/06/capcom_and_you_at_e3_2009

http://kotaku.com/5242993/capcoms-e3-lineup-rife-with-mystery

Dino Crisis? Strider 3? Marvel game?

Lol, you sound like a child, "No". Whatever man, no one cares if you don't buy game A based on graphical/engine abilities. Shock horror.

There isnt as much hype for Episode 3 because it looks samey.

I didn't know there was any info? If there was then it'd be well hyped up no? I know I would!

Everyone loves HL.

Dino Crisis? Strider 3? Marvel game?

Hahahaha, there's no hype cause there is no news.

I didn't know there was any info? If there was then it'd be well hyped up no? I know I would!

Everyone loves HL.

this

not this

I want my next gen interactive shrubs.

:grin: im sorry but thats funny right there

Maybe if Sega put "NEXT GEN INTERACTIVE SHRUBS!!!1!1!11!!" in a new Sonic game we might actualy get a decent one for once!?!

Agreed with the sensible folks here, there's no hype for HL2:Ep3 yet because there's no news or info right now. The only reason for this is because Valve don't want to reveal anything too early. They did that with Ep2, but that got delayed (as usual with Valve titles) and they cut some parts that were shown in the trailer at the end of Ep1. Valve are simply waiting for the right moment to reveal a more complete looking product, and once it is revealed I'm sure tons of gamers will go crazy with excitement. E3 just feels like the right time to show it. However, if they don't then we probably won't see Ep3 out till 2010. :/

Ok I think there's been enough of getting on the old guys back, I guess that's just one of many strong opinions he has.

Only thing I'd like to know is where you got the 'Episode 3 because it looks samey' thing from

Ok I think there's been enough of getting on the old guys back, I guess that's just one of many strong opinions he has.

Only thing I'd like to know is where you got the 'Episode 3 because it looks samey' thing from

Well lets see it then.

I would hope Yakuza localisation gets announced at e3.

Steve Ballmer was hyping up MS's xbox e3 conference. He spoke about Ms and many things including innovation.

from neogaf: leaked by someone at Remedy.

• APB. Game by MS could well be a GTA killer.

• Metal Gear Solid 4 + Oxide (Show Finale, one game)

• Secret 360 Konami exclusive

• Molyneux / Lionhead project "Richter"

• Xbox Fluid - New Motion camera!

• Splinter Cell Conviction

• Alan Wake

• New GTA to be shown. Initials: GTA.BAAFLC

• Halo ODST.

There are the games with special slots at the conference. Seems legit but its not everything apparently.

Edited by Choze

• Metal Gear Solid 4 + Oxide (Show Finale, one game)

What is this?

What is this?

MGS4 + extra content i presume. I certainly dont mind 360 owners playing this. Its an amazing game. One everyone should play.

Yeah, I just hope we get extra stuff as well.

Although, I've already played through it 5 times (part of me wishes I was joking) so it would have to be a lot of extra stuff.

Why have you made a new thread for this? There already is an E3 thread...that you created.

That'd be tasty. Despite my...distaste for some of the trends embodied by MGS, I'm equally interested in playing through the fourth installment on the grounds of having played the first 3 and a slew of critical accolades.

Why have you made a new thread for this? There already is an E3 thread...that you created.

Caus hes a TIT !

Yeah, I just hope we get extra stuff as well.

Although, I've already played through it 5 times (part of me wishes I was joking) so it would have to be a lot of extra stuff.

This seems real. Plus it jibes with the teases some websites were giving.

I can put in the other thread if that is wanted.

Konami have a good record of releases. This sounds much like MGS2 Substance for xbox 1, which was exclusive for a while. This probably confirms why they werent patching MGS4 ;)

Now the other Konami game has me interested. ZOE 3? New Kojima game.

Caus hes a TIT !

At least i beat Dante afew times this week ! :p

Edited by Choze
Automerged Doublepost

Microsoft suck at keeping things under wraps so I wouldn't be surprised if this were true.

Sony are also geared to have an awesome show so this looks like a promising E3 for all the games consoles. The Wii is a toy. Oh yes, I went there.

At least i beat Dante afew times this week ! :p

He's probably busy posting in the Hot People Thread.