NEurope
RedShell

First name: Mister; middle name: period; last name T

mrt.png

Mr.T is coming to the Wii! :heh::

With Prison Break nearing completion, ZootFly today announced it secured the official Mr. T graphic novel license from Mohawk Media.

ZootFly will develop a series of games packed with the trademark over-the-top adrenaline-pumping action of Mr. T.

The games will feature knuckle-whitening action-adventure, furious brawler combat, gravity-defying platforming, and environmental puzzles.

The first game will see Mr. T take on Nazis and their gigantic machines in the varied universe of South American rain forests, lost ancient cities, industrial complexes and contemporary military installations.

Along with Mr. T and other characters from the graphic novel, the game will feature none other than Will Wright. In this universe, Will Wright is not a top-notch game designer but a top-notch American geneticist who was kidnapped and coerced to work on a diabolic plan. Mr. T and Will Wright will join forces to annihilate the Nazis and their hardware.

Platforms include PS3, Xbox360, Wii and PC.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=80580

Genius! :laughing:

Holy shit. This was not what I was expecting when I saw you'd made a thread, RedShell. :heh:

That's an instant buy for me.

^ really! my moneys on this being all kinds of lame!

*waits for some kind of fool/sucker remark*

Wow. Snickers can really kick-start your career.

I just had the image of the devs holding a wii-mote in their mouths like Hannibal saying "I love it when a plan comes together"

Just give me an A-Team game where I get to build the items and beat the bad guys who are harassing some young blonde's good-guy father. I'll be made up then.

Hope it's good. Going = good to rough.

What the fuck? This is the greatest idea ever, after Ninjabread Man. I'm so gutted I didn't come up with this myself.

how does this affect RedShells signiture?

what?

Somehow i missed the Nazi vibe?

Mr. T and Will Wright vs Nazi war machine? What the fuck were they smoking?

Just give me an A-Team game where I get to build the items and beat the bad guys who are harassing some young blonde's good-guy father. I'll be made up then.
Now that would be awesome. icon14.gif

how does this affect RedShells signiture?
Do you mean, if Mr.T be pimping his own game? :grin:... Because the chances of that happening (based on ZootFly's previous endeavors, or lack of them :blank:) is somewhere between slim and none.

I've done a bit of research, and ZootFly were behind the early footage of the Ghostbusters game for the 360 we saw back in 2007. There's also a CGI Mr. T movie due out at the end of the year.

I've done a bit of research, and ZootFly were behind the early footage of the Ghostbusters game for the 360 we saw back in 2007.
What have they done in the way of finished products though? As far as I can tell, they've had multiple titles cancelled or just in limbo with no publisher. ::shrug:

There's also a CGI Mr. T movie due out at the end of the year.
You mean this?:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844471/

Just voice acting. :blank:

What have they done in the way of finished products though? As far as I can tell, they've had multiple titles cancelled or just in limbo with no publisher. ::shrug:

You mean this?:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844471/

Just voice acting. :blank:

A) A few Xbox games, I believe.

B) I pulled that from Mr. T's Wikipedia page. :heh:

I pulled that from Mr. T's Wikipedia page. :heh:
Ah, :heh: yeah I'm pretty sure it's just the meatball film. :laughing: