NEurope
ReZourceman

Bloody Slash - An N-Europe Horror Story

... a huge, metallic, plate-like object appeared, hovering above them and slowly descending, the deafening noise threatening to pierce their eardrums.

"A blinding flash, frozen in time, and now a flying saucer? What is this, an episode of a bad science fiction show?" Raining_again shouted through the noise, suddenly remembering her geeky friend who always constantly blabbered about a certain sci-fi series from the '90s. "What's next, a grey alien?"

As if on cue, a flap on the underside of the UFO opened, a beam of light shooting out and lighting the ground beside them. A blurry silhouette descended through the light beam, hovering slowly towards the ground until it finally landed softly in front of them. As it came close to them, they 2

realised it wasn't an alien - quite on the contrary, it was a face very familiar to them ...

"HEY URINATORS!" cried a familiar voice.

The team looked at each other, confused as they knew the voice but couldn't put the face to it.

"Who's that?" asked R_A politely.

"Tis I" the stranger stepped toward them so they could see him, he pronounced clearly "the great MoogleViper" MoogleViper shouted.

"Moogie? Seriously!" Fate asked. Raining_Again looked at Fate and then looked back at MoogleViper.

"Moogle, but how? No, never mind that, first thing's first" and with no second thought, Raining_Again slapped him hard around the face

"OW!" MoogleViper cried. "What was that for?"

Raining_Again looked offended and said...

Fate was the being that was formed when the rest of the team were fused, so he doesn't exist when not fused. :p

If you want to resurrect this it would probably be best to collect all the pieces of the story together in one post.

THIS IS AMAZING.

Completely forgot about it.

Oh my god. I was crying with laughter the entire castle bit. And I loved the universe created in the "real" bit.

I will actually resurrect this, but I don't think anyone else (except Chair) would join in. I LOVE.

This is fantastique.

---

"We haven't seen Moogie for so long." Raining Again said, with a dazed look upon her face. "When he was a member of Caduceus inc., that was my favourite year."

"Quit you'h jabba-in'" said Jimbob, firing a EWF burst off randomly into the air, startling everybody. "Fori has dissapea'd!"

He was right. The antagonist had left, as quick as he came.