NEurope
ReZourceman

Bloody Slash - An N-Europe Horror Story

Haggis's corpse piped up, "That's what I came to warn you all about!". All turned around, shocked that Haggis had spoken. He was unclichedly NOT a zombie, but ha just come back to life.

"I'm pretty sure a rather tarty person has it..." *shifty eyes* "That person is..."

The animated corpse of Haggis pointed dramatically to Rokhed, who before this point in time had been sitting in the shadows of the room, long legs crossed and a french cigarette protruding from his/her lips.

SHe rose, clapping slowly. "I see you've finally worked it all out! I took the tiberium."

"FROM UNDER YOUR NOSES!"

Rokhed had suddenly teleported behind Mary Magdalene, leg-sweeping her to the ground.

Mary's now black hair was slewn across the floor, her face wallowing in the mixed blood of Haggis and Mcoy.

"You.... bastard!" she snarled at Rokhed, clawing at her cheeks "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!"

"Kalm it, holy whore. We have work to do." he retorted.

As if nothing had happened, he swove toward the nearby computer terminal that had remained unnoticed so far. Indicating for Haggis to log in, the young reanimated corpse suddenly turned into little green digits and was absorbed by the computer.

A gasp ricocheted around the room, taking realy long to stop.

"What me worry? I never would. I merely unlocked Haggis' Digital ghost form. He'll retreive the tiberium for you".

No one asked why/how tiberium could be stored on a hard drive.

But before the crisis was averted, Jay fired an optic blast - completely destroying the computer terminal, and Haggis with it.

There was a stunned silence. Nobody dared question Jay's motives, since he could have killed any of them with ease. But Rokhed did. Teleporting behind Jayseven, he grabbed the guy's head, and slammed it into a nearby wall.

"This is betwen a Man and a Woman!" screamed Mary Magdalene, blasting towards Rokhed with a rocket's tail emanating from her dress as she flew.

Slamming him through several walls, when the dust settled, both were out cold.

The doorbell rings, and a stunning voice is heard behind it.

Letty stood at the door; her friend with coloured hair was just assaulted for destroying a computer terminal that belonged to nobody. Letty knew what had to be done. Approaching the couple out cold, she drew her weapon from its' holster, a shiny..

Dildo. She encroached upon the still bodies of Rokhed and mary.

Playground is a bit too....underexposed

For future reference, this 'excuse' (but it will get more exposure in the wrong board) makes me move it instantly.

But as said, its in the wrong place. Left a redirect though which is basically like having it in Gen anyway.

"What the fuck is that for?!" asked a naive voice from the crowd, motioning towards the dildo.

"You'll all know soon enough..." said Letty, with the briefest of smiles fleeting across her face.

"Oh god, Letty, don't do it," chirped Raining_Again, "not again, not this time. We know what you did to Jordan. Spare him this fate.."

"HUSH NATIVES" spat Letty, slowly but surely dragging the sharpened didldo across Rokhed's forehead.

"They both need to be punished!" snarled Letty, wielding the dildo as a weapon.

"WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF HAGGIS!?! AND THE CHILDREN!" cried an anonymous voice.

It seemed "children" was some sort of buzz word, because at that point a mechanical voice rang out "Explosives armed. 35 seconds till detonation."

It was Dante! As he prepared to finally end it all, he remembered the good times he had with his fellow computer friend.

Only Letty could sense the bombs in the vicinty, no one else knew where they were, and panic ensued.

"...Toyman. You cunt" she whispered.

She suddenly flung the sharpened dildo at a member of the crowd, impaling them. Sure enough, it was a Cylon.

"I thought you were looking for Toyman?" the anonymous voice cried out.

"I am! But I noticed that obvious cylon too..!" replied Letty, not wondering how the voice had overheard her whispers.

The world seemed to stand still.

Jayseven rubbed his head, reeling from the pain. Rokhed and Mary lay, stone cold. Letty reached for another razor-sharp dildo from her belt. Raining_again consoled a weeping Triforce_Keeper. Dante laughed maniacally.

In this prolonging moment of chaos, nobody noticed the quintessential act that would re-define this world...

Edited by chairdriver

The entire room is hit by a shockwave, and a robotic voice crackles, announcing "Bomb detonatio xnfbhdbfdfg zzzzzz cancelledxxxxxxxxx duuuooooo..." before fading away completely.

Letty looked around. Everyone seemed to be alright. Except poor poor Haggis. She made a note to shed a salty tear in later days.

She had let her guard down. Dante slipped the blade in, like she was marmalade.

Letty's face was inches away from Dante's and in her dieing breaths she saw a moment of pleasure in Dante's eyes.

Letting her drop to the floor dead, he turned to the crowd. "Rokhed served me well. Now, I will defeat you all!"

As he began to mericlessly murder the first of the civilians (who no one noticed gather), Letty managed to desperately tug on Raining Again's leg.

"Goddess!" cried R_A

"No...warrior."

Letty died. It's sad. And so is love.

Triforce Keeper begins to sing a song unheard by man. What could this mean for the fate of humanity/the crowd?

Bursting into a swan with new-found resolve, and the emotive song of Triforce upon her ears, Raining Again presented herself - slamming a foot down - steps 1,2 - sending shockwaves through the floor.

"MY NAME IS RAINING NO MORE! AND I AM LETTY'S HEIR!"

Toyman looked vaguely surprised that someone dared to fight Dante.

Right after Raining's words, Dante felt a presence, there was something behind him! Something so terrifying even a RoboDante like him could feel his electric rotors freeze. Gladly he had a camera in his back, a recent upgrade made to him, updating his version to iRoboDante. The lens tried frantically to focus in the darkness.