NEurope
ReZourceman

Bloody Slash - An N-Europe Horror Story

Dante was pincered from both sides. By Raining No More and Angelene, Rokhed and Mary Magdalene's fusion from the future.

"You crafty shits." he said, surprised that his computer peripheral interface hadn't prepared him for this.

Everyone turned to look at Toyman. No one believed he was actually here until

now.

Date cast his force glare on Raining No More, who tumbled lightly backwards over the sofa she was leaning against. In her black dress and high heels, it took a while to regain her bearings.

"...We'll see how brave you are."

She phased underground, reappearing under Dante.

"..Yes, Anastacia" she whispered. Suddenly, the spirit of the Romanoff family dragged Date down to limbo.

Is anybody else actually reading this?

Why aren't you? It's brill.

"Thank fuck." said Eenuh from the crowd, relieved that Dante has been defeated.

Then people started to question Angelene.

She replied to them "My first name; Angelene. Prettiest mess you've ever seen."

Is anybody else actually reading this?

I am, and loving it. But...BITCHES KILLED ME. Bring me baaaack.

Why aren't you? It's brill.

Well, it's just you and Chairdriver for two pages or so. I thought it was meant to be something everyone joins in with.

Well, it's just you and Chairdriver for two pages or so. I thought it was meant to be something everyone joins in with.

And you can't post in a thread where we're both posting as well? :confused:

I love the fact that Letty was a stunning character.

Like a cross between the Fifth Element and Heart Of Darkness.

"Thank fuck." said Eenuh from the crowd, relieved that Dante has been defeated.

Then people started to question Angelene.

She replied to them "My first name; Angelene. Prettiest mess you've ever seen."

Angelene swept the questioning crowd to the side, moving toward the remaining parts of the computer terminal.

"Where is your technician?" his/her booming voice, alternativelu high and low, rang out.

"Samson went back to bed. Sorry..." said Nami nonchalantly.

Nami had been created several years ago. Having taken the heart from Shorty and the brains from Mr. Odwin, a crazed scientist by name of Supergrunch had crafted her laid-back personality from memories of sunny days and the corrupted innocence of youth.

Nami lived in the computer realm, she used to think everyday about the places she wished she belonged, but alas her spirit was caged by the 4th dimension of the computer interspace.

(I love filling out Nami's backstory, just incase you don't know about it)

And you can't post in a thread where we're both posting as well? :confused:

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. :heh:

1:09 paj posts

1:09 chair posts

1:06 shino (rare)

1:06 chair

1:02 paj

1:00 dyson

12:58: chair

12:56: paj

12:53: chair

12:52: Paj

12:50: chair

12:47: paj

12:46: shino

12:43: chair

12:42: paj

12:40 dyson

12:39 chair

So, that's around half an hour, after the game got moved into playground.

Around...17 posts with 4 of those not from you or chairdriver. It just seems almost like an msn convo, or just...something that no-one can really get a chance to post in. How anyone can get time to think of something good to post in between those 7 minutes where you post again, chair posts twice, and shino with his second post is beyond me.

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. :heh:

1:09 paj posts

1:09 chair posts

1:06 shino (rare)

1:06 chair

1:02 paj

1:00 dyson

12:58: chair

12:56: paj

12:53: chair

12:52: Paj

12:50: chair

12:47: paj

12:46: shino

12:43: chair

12:42: paj

12:40 dyson

12:39 chair

So, that's around half an hour, after the game got moved into playground.

Around...17 posts with 4 of those not from you or chairdriver. It just seems almost like an msn convo, or just...something that no-one can really get a chance to post in. How anyone can get time to think of something good to post in between those 7 minutes where you post again, chair posts twice, and shino with his second post is beyond me.

ZOMG@!!!!:blank:

Dyson posted, and mine happened to fit in. If someone posts at the same time, and I'm second, and it makes no sense, I'll delete/edit it.

:blank:

EDIT: Why you haven't spent time writing your own reply now is beyond me.

Nami had been created several years ago. Having taken the heart from Shorty and the brains from Mr. Odwin, a crazed scientist by name of Supergrunch had crafted her laid-back personality from memories of sunny days and the corrupted innocence of youth.

Nami lived in the computer realm, she used to think everyday about the places she wished she belonged, but alas her spirit was caged by the 4th dimension of the computer interspace.

----

"But I can help you, as I have loads of digital-based powers"

She transformed into a mass of white digits, and sped around the computer components scattered around, rereiving the spread out, disparate elements that once formed Haggis.

Returning to human form, she had a grave face.

"What's wrong?!!" cried Sanchez.

"Haggis...is different. I couldn't put him back together the way he once was..." she pointed to Haggis, and everyone screamed.

He had no face.

"Good lord!" cried Angelene, in her low/high voice. "Nami, what have you done!"

"I'm sorry!" she cried shyly, whilst hurrying back to the sanctuary of her world.

"Guys this isn't funny!" said Haggis, his face literally expressionless.

Suddenly Jayseven sneezed, the involuntary projection of his optic laser beams killing Raining No More.

Razziatoire took out his talking camera, called Ashley, and took a photo of Haggis. *

no-face.jpg

* Story is set when Haggis had long hair.

Admiring Haggis' new face, no one seemed to notice EEEEvilMurray skirt around in the background, sweeping up the collateral damage.

He sniggered under his breath as he wheelbarrowed the corpses away.

Eevil thought he was in the clear; that no one had seen his maniacal escape with the corpses. He thought that, with all the commotion, no one would notice him slithering through the darkness. But he was wrong. At that moment...

Hhmmm, yeah this is just like....an eccentrice story between you two. Why is Magdalane/Toyman in it for no reason? Doesn't make sense and nothing has happened. (Some of it was awesome) but individual moments not the whole thing.

Rules updated tbf.

[At that moment], with a schk-kaah and a puff, the narrator smoked in the shadows, relentlessly intrigued and mentally, perhaps, a little molested by the goings on at Emo Palace and the surrounding Scar Gardens that night.

He had blood dripping from his ungloved hands; splatter marks nearly covering the left-side of his knee-length trench coat, and masking his face. He couldn't deal with the first-person talking. Second person all the way.

He skullied along the wall, watching EEVIL hack and sever the body parts, out of sight from the others, and out of his own mind.

Hhmmm, yeah this is just like....an eccentrice story between you two. Why is Magdalane/Toyman in it for no reason? Doesn't make sense and nothing has happened. (Some of it was awesome) but individual moments not the whole thing.

Rules updated tbf.

ffs.

I didn't realise it was meant to be a bloody Jane Austen. Sorry for having fun with the game you started.

And why would Toyman or Mary magdalene be anymore random then anyone else?

---

EEVil tossed a severed arm behind, striking Daft in the head. He, in turn collapsed onto ANOTHER computer terminal.

A quiet "beep" and the floor began to clichedly shake like it does in games before the tiels slowly collapse. And collapse they did, sending all by Toyman to the basement.

Everyone seemed to be alright.

"Anyone else see loads of severed body parts around?" inquired Daft. Many others nodded.

Everyone turned to EEVIL, the only one covered in blood.

But you've written the narrator in as smoking in the shadows so he perhaps isn't in view of the others.

The group turned to Eevil. All faces were agasp at what they were seeing. This... 'man', covered in blood, surrounded by the deformed remains of those he was butchering. It seems indeed he wasn't in the clear and that he let his guard down too easily. But he wasn't going to let this be the end. He'd stand and fight.

Meanwhile, the narrator, having disgarded his smoking sticks, was slowly encroaching in on the group. But who was he? Or is it a she? What is the need for the narrator to be here? And who is narrating in his or her place? No matter because it looked as though the group would find out soon enough.

A hard silence hung above the air, as the group waited for either Eevil to attack or the narrator to approach.

Conincidentally, Eevil attacked the narrator, and the narrtor approached Eevil.

The narrator easily dodged Eevil's sloppy slash with his cutlass, getting in a few stunning blows of his own. Eevil hadn't anticipaed so great a foe. As the crows cheered the narrator (who had been christened Fori during the ruckus - the crowd needed a name to shout, and Paj's suggestion was the first to be picked up), Eevil's rage grew an d grew.

A gust of icy wind was expelled from his eyes, blasting Fori into the crowd, probably crushing a few members. Cackling to himself, sharpening his cutlass with a leftover shiny dildo from Letty's bag of tricks, he sauntered over to Fori.

Fori struggled to get back up. Not in all this time had Fori said anything to Eevil, so it was shocking when his voice was suddenly echoed around the room, as though played from speakers, strategically placed;

"I put this moment.."

In a split second, he was behind Eevil, having placed a mini-charge on the back of his neck.

"Here".

Eevil tried desperately to remove the charge, but fell over exasperated. Taking the hint, Daft cried out, "I put this moment, here!" running over and beating in Eevils head with a brick from the destroyed palace.

Haggis, sans face, decided to join in with his Beatle boots and his super-8. He cried (though it was muffled) "I put this moment..." as he ran toward the teitching body of EEvil.

His sentence was finished for him. A shot rang ran out. Eevil was dead, head splattered across every single member of the crowd, without fail.

"...Here?" chuckled the woman, putting her shotgun back in it's carry-case. Looking at the moon through the destroyed wall, she sighed, and turned into a raggedy wolf, and turned to leave, when...