NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Zero Seven

Took me ages to get back here

If anyone can remember, I used to be known as HellKnight on the C-E forums, this sites lookin great.

a loss of a family member kept my delay from coming back but like i said the sites great.

did i miss anything important about whats happening at the moment?

hiya fellow northern irelander! i remember you! :heh:

Welcome back, and im really sorry to hear about your loss :(

sorry to hear about your loss mate.

it's always nice to see old C-E members returning. Welcome back.

Well i know he was about when i joined C-E in june/july 2005 time.

OK, don't think I was posting then.

If anyone can remember, I used to be known as HellKnight on the C-E forums, this sites lookin great.

a loss of a family member kept my delay from coming back but like i said the sites great.

did i miss anything important about whats happening at the moment?

I think I remember you. Did you have a devil/demon or something as your avatar.

Thanks for the welcome, it seems more people remembered me than i thought. Yeah Dan dare i am a big doom fan, HellKnight used to be my username because its one of the monsters in the game and of course I remember ya Rico, i was talking to you not that long ago lol

I remember all of you although i dont reconise the "moogle" in your ID "moogleViper" i do reconise the word Viper in someones username before tho and yes I did have a devil in my avatar it was a HellKnight from the old Doom games, and again thanks to everyone for even remembering me.

by the way how many people from C-E joined Revo europe right up till now? did some not bother or did they change their IDs?

i was CherishedDreams :) wasnt there very long tho, so you probs won't know me

Im not very sure to be honest, I was mainly in the Revo and Rival boards in C-E (incase ur mainly in this part, i dont know) but im getting a DS soon with mario kart so i gotta get that online so i will then be in the DS boards then too :smile:

on a differnt note, i never figured out how to get into the chat part of C-E, the chat room thing, does Revo-europe have this yet? if so can someone explain this in either this thread or in an IM if they have the time, or is this the wrong board for that type of question? if so i could ask there instead.

The name HellKnight sounds quite familiar................so I welcome you into the pits of hell. :wink:

Like Platty said, it's good to see people coming back!

i remember you mate, sorry to hear about whats happened to you, hope everything is ok now!

I remember all of you although i dont reconise the "moogle" in your ID "moogleViper" i do reconise the word Viper in someones username before tho and yes I did have a devil in my avatar it was a HellKnight from the old Doom games, and again thanks to everyone for even remembering me.

No that was ViPeR. Different person.

yeah well it was my Mother that passed away and thats why i havent been at the forums lately but aye it seems ill have alot more time to post on the forums now than i ever did before at the moment so ill be defintely posting and MoogleViper im not sure I can remember you but dispite that, cheers.

on a differnt note, Is that Blizzard still coming that the weather spoke of cause we only got 1 full day of Snow! :angry:

I was hoping on a second white christmas!

yeah well it was my Mother that passed away and thats why i havent been at the forums lately but aye it seems ill have alot more time to post on the forums now than i ever did before at the moment so ill be defintely posting.

on a differnt note, Is that Blizzard still coming that the weather spoke of cause we only got 1 full day of Snow! :angry:

Us up in ballymena didn't get any bludy snow! tis not fair :heh: i think there was like a wee tiny bit of snow on friday morning, but it went all slushy. yuk!

I think the bookies have given something like 7-1 for snow on christmas day.

Us up in ballymena didn't get any bludy snow! tis not fair :heh: i think there was like a wee tiny bit of snow on friday morning, but it went all slushy. yuk!

oh no way! there was defintely enough snow everywhere here in Belfast for a snowball fight and watching the grannies walk up the street on the Ice is nothing short of an undeniable Humour in its own league but it only lasted one day here and when i woke up, alot of it was gone :weep:

although it will all come again soon and yeah MoogleViper I wouldnt be surprised about the bookies as last year alot of people were betting on a White Christmas and apperently quite alot of people made alot of money that day lol

no doubt it will be snow again since what the weather has been like, waking up early in the morning is really painful now due to the cold lol

No that was ViPeR. Different person.

Yes indeed, the original one i'll have you know :heh:. I recall the Doom avatar, welcome back.

Yes indeed, the original one i'll have you know :heh:. I recall the Doom avatar, welcome back.

I'm a newer, much improved version.

I'm a newer, much improved version.

Only in your mind, my very young apprentice.

Sign in to follow this