N-Europe

Ledge gringos that you've shabba'ised.

EEVILMURRAY

I've met all of Zebrahead 4 times and they're all really nice, down to earth guys. Even had a game of foozball with them once! I met the lead singer of Reel big fish, Aaron Barrett twice he's awesome too and only 5ft 1 :D. I've met the King Blues after a gig and got a lot of stuff signed but I wasn't that impressed with them. Also, Dave and Simon from InMe once, who were both cool but I was only 15, I've met a few local bands that are on the up lots of times.

Apart from that I've me Lional Blair in the street (lulz)...

I served The Casualties (punk band) a takeaway in Pizza Hut around the time of Leeds fest, but unlike Jav I nearly came and wouldn't let them leave. They were a bit thick to be fair lol.

Anyone who lives in Yorkshire will know Harry Gration (sp?) off of Look North, when I lived in York I used to see him every Saturday morning in town.

I had the oppertunity to meet Anne Fine (the childrens author) at school in year 5. I chose to play football at lunchtime instead. I made the right choice.

Edited by Nicktendo

Dave Mustaine called me a sweaty punk after a Megadeth show, I'm fairly sure that's as affectionate as he gets, so I'll take it as a compliment...

er... Oh yeah, I talked to Imran Khan, who was the captain of the Pakistani cricket team when they won the world cup back in 92...

probably others, but I have shit RAM, so it'll take a while for me to remember...T_T.