NEurope

never got the appeal of tea bagging, i mean, its the virtual exivilent of screaming "whos your daddy?" at every minor success in life.

I feel you might appreciate this video, which for some reason stars the sadistic secretary from Californication:

:laughing: that was awesome.. i'd thank but cant do that yet

EDIT: now oddly i can :) happy days!

Edited by Sec

Anyone else into Hardcore Team Deathmatch, I like the lack of HUD, lack of any info what so ever. its like a perma EMP :)

But you play a bit more tactically and move a bit slower, plus shit guns are now good. Hellllllooooooo ACOG'd FAMAS

oh acog famas, i got the thermal on that, but its shit from any real distance, need at least 2 good 3 burst shots to kill someone

Great. There's a mod that makes you loose 5,000,000 XP when you kill someone using it. Fucks sake.

Great. There's a mod that makes you loose 5,000,000 XP when you kill someone using it. Fucks sake.

are you for real?:woops:

oh acog famas, i got the thermal on that, but its shit from any real distance, need at least 2 good 3 burst shots to kill someone

You serious? Famas is great at distances! It's not better than the ACR, but it's fantastic. The only real "shit" at distances is the TAR (my baby :love:).

You for real? That sucks... I just reached 70!(fuck prestige mode, by the way).

You serious? Famas is great at distances! It's not better than the ACR, but it's fantastic.

Technically speaking it is, actually:

5zqqsw.png

Technically speaking it is, actually:

5zqqsw.png

That's only saying the FAMAS is more damaging... and we all know the ACR's damage is risible (it's strenght is it's utterly flawless accuracy).

Holy shit, the FAL gets better with the holographic? And here I've been using it with Red Dot. =/

Are online petitions worth the bother? The petition I'm talking about is one from the Infinity Ward forums to get IW to add a "local only" search option to reduce lag-fest games. I've signed it anyhoo, although it's only got 2000+ signatures so far.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/MW2lag/petition.html is where the petition is at.

If it gets a big number of signatures and is then sent to IW would they take any notice..?

ok.. i half take it back, well acog wise its still good, but with the thermal its not my cup of tea, wanted to use it as a kinda sniper thats why the distance aint great, have to hit someone at least with 2-3 bursts to the body to kill em, even with stopping power i think i had stopping power on anyway.

If it gets a big number of signatures and is then sent to IW would they take any notice..?

Nope, doubt they would, never know tho worth a "shot" :laughing: .... well i thought it was funny!

I dunno if it's because I play it on XBOX or not, but in over 3 days of combined multiplayer game time, I have quite literally never had a single "lag fest". Virtually 0.

I dunno if it's because I play it on XBOX or not, but in over 3 days of combined multiplayer game time, I have quite literally never had a single "lag fest". Virtually 0.

I play this on the 360 as well and have had a few games which are unplayable because of the lag. Played a total of almost 2 days on this bad boy and must have come up with at least 15-20 laggy games or instances (which end up in the game going back to the lobby screen). Not alot considering how long I've played this for. But laggy experiences are there to be had.

I'm starting to think Danger Close pro might be the best perk in the game.

Extended damage (x1.4) and a bigger radius for all explosives + higher damage from airsupport (all of them, including apache gunner and ac-130)

It's absolutely lethal. I'm using it with claymores and the RPG and it's just amazing how easy it is to get kills. If anyone's in the room when an RPG detonates they're pretty much dead so it's amazing for clearing defenders or defending choke points. Claymores are just sick too. Anyone who could have dodged them before will probably die.

With Scavenger pro, I'm starting to think it's my nuke set up.

That's only saying the FAMAS is more damaging... and we all know the ACR's damage is risible (it's strenght is it's utterly flawless accuracy).

Holy shit, the FAL gets better with the holographic? And here I've been using it with Red Dot. =/

I'm pretty sure I read that the FAL is innacurate with the Red Dot Sight in that it fires a little bit to the bottom right of the red dot.

I play this on the 360 as well and have had a few games which are unplayable because of the lag. Played a total of almost 2 days on this bad boy and must have come up with at least 15-20 laggy games or instances (which end up in the game going back to the lobby screen). Not alot considering how long I've played this for. But laggy experiences are there to be had.

On the PC, I have had complete lag fests, so bad where I am walking in slow motion, rubber banding, everything. Really infuriating going from the dedicated servers for counterstrike source to peer to peer crap. Rediculously bad idea.

Maybe those n00bs should get a better interent connection, i played for 4 days, and really only have about maybe 100 bad games. if its shit it usually finds another host anyways. But im not gonna hate.

Dan Dare, only problem with scavenger pro and n00b tubing, for some stupid reason, you cant always pick up extra n00b tubes, does my head in.

I'm starting to think Danger Close pro might be the best perk in the game.

Extended damage (x1.4) and a bigger radius for all explosives + higher damage from airsupport (all of them, including apache gunner and ac-130)

It's absolutely lethal. I'm using it with claymores and the RPG and it's just amazing how easy it is to get kills. If anyone's in the room when an RPG detonates they're pretty much dead so it's amazing for clearing defenders or defending choke points. Claymores are just sick too. Anyone who could have dodged them before will probably die.

With Scavenger pro, I'm starting to think it's my nuke set up.

What's the third one?

It's a shame you can't have both Sleight of hand and Scavenger. I'd kill for that combo!

the grenade launcher

What's the third one?

It's a shame you can't have both Sleight of hand and Scavenger. I'd kill for that combo!

interchangeable really. I quite like Commando Pro because it's a nice compensator in tight spaces for the loss of a shotgun secondary (Usually I'm all about the Spas-12) but all the yellow perks are pretty nice. Ninja is great and scrambler isn't half bad either if you want people coming at you (and your claymores) blind.

I've started to get so much better at online, I can't believe it. Normally, I'd be lucky to get 5 or 6 kills but this week, almost every match, I've been getting 25-30 and even more if it's Headquarters Pro. I use the UMP45 with FMJ (I don't use the secondary gun so no idea what it is), Semtex in my equipment and flash grenades as my special and my three perks are Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Steady Aim Pro and I'm level 45 I think...

I've started to seriously get into the online play since last week, maybe this is why I've gotten faster and better, lol.

I've started to get so much better at online, I can't believe it. Normally, I'd be lucky to get 5 or 6 kills but this week, almost every match, I've been getting 25-30 and even more if it's Headquarters Pro. I use the UMP45 with FMJ (I don't use the secondary gun so no idea what it is), Semtex in my equipment and flash grenades as my special and my three perks are Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Steady Aim Pro and I'm level 45 I think...

I've started to seriously get into the online play since last week, maybe this is why I've gotten faster and better, lol.

The UMP is too good to be a sub-machine gun. It's better than some Assault Rifles AND it makes you faster??? Bah. Gotta love it, though! : peace:

I don't like sniping. :(

Doing the campaign on Vet - Takedown is one of the most infuriating levels I've ever gritted my way through. I probably died more on this single level than I did on my entire first playthrough.

Playing it with an Intel locations guide, too, because I'm stupid enough to not think Vet mode alone wouldn't be hard enough...